For those who are following the Maddie McCan story

What right have we got to critasize and pass judgement and speculate on people we don't even know???

People accusing them and wispering is causing speculation and nothing more than roumour ...

The main focus i finding her, not playing judge and jury on her parents.

...so the worst case senario 'they have to defend themselves against a question they'd rather not have been asked'.

Personally I think something is wrong when people can't discuss personal opinions without being branded sick or a slanderer (especially when we all know what mankind is capable of). I'm by no way pointing the finger at the family (infact even now I don't have a definitive opinion) but yes I think being told I'm wrong for voicing and having an adult conversation about what we all know could have happened is narrow minded.

This unfortunately is just another Jon Bennett case, regardless of if the parents are guilty or innocent, if we spend too much time focused on them the real suspect could sneak away and we will be left with nothing but our what ifs.

I agree with my OH - Not because hes my OH we 90% of the time don't share the same opinion.

I too have no opinion if they were involved in her disappearance ... it would be great she was found alive thats all but all he said on other page is true. I was a child at the hands of abuse & my neighbours told the right people 'after' they found out because they were scared to question what was happening in house & bring that awkward feeling.

Like said if it takes to be put on the spot & asked an awkward question so be it - It was bound to happen. They want to find the child ... thats the priority. The world is full of judgement & people will make judgement on various situations nobody can ever say they do not do that even amoung our forum & members.

All I think is you never know!

just a shame all the other kids that have gone missing before and since haven't been so fortunate to have so much media coverage or some of them might actually have been found.

Fair enough Wobbles, my view is that it is the job of the police, courts etc to ask those questions, not us.

im just tired of seeing it everywhere you look now i mean i live in a village in teh middle of no where and they have posters up here, whats that going to do really?

i think its a really good thing keeping her in the publics mind because i am starting to forget about Maddie and no longer thinking positive things because she is out of the media now. but when i see posters and avatars on forums etc it reminds me.

i think positive thinking and praying really makes a difference and thats not going to happen if every one forgets her :(

I just really really hope they find her soon. In a little under 2 weeks, it'll be 2 months since she went missing :(

I cant belive it has been that long!! Bless her .. i sooo hope they find her soon.

Fair enough Wobbles, my view is that it is the job of the police, courts etc to ask those questions, not us.
Oh I agree thing is people do talk/discuss it. I guess we all have opinions on most things in our life that we see, hear or experience. I just think so much of it is reality & is a discussion for the public it wouldn't be good of everything in the world was kept a big secret.

I personally don't question any one incident soley but the way things are dealt with generally - never know if any of us are faced with the same heart breaking situation one day.

Too many times I bet people haven't been questioned enough to bring justice or help to someone somewhere.

Oh Im babbling & tired muhaha Whole thing is just a complete sad feeling :(

I do think as individuals we have the right to think what we want! not one of us here has actually accused the parents of anything, merely questioned the possibility ? and expressed our opinions. I do think if there is too much focus on it then the real suspect could slip away quietly yes.

I cannot believe it has been almost 2 months! keeping you in my prayers little maddie x x x x

There has been sightings of her in Malta...

https://news.aol.co.uk/madeleine-police-investigate-malta-sighting/article/20070622024109990001

im just tired of seeing it everywhere you look now i mean i live in a village in teh middle of no where and they have posters up here, whats that going to do really?

Isnt that the whole point though? whoever took her isnt going to go somewhere where they are in the public eye, chances are she would be in a village in the middle of no where?

I really hope this was Maddie and that they can track her down and bring her home safe and well.

Stacey xx

It was on tv earlier on channel 5 news , they have just got a campaign manager to handle the publicity etc etc and byan adams has given them permission to use one of his songs for the campaign

and they are setting up some event to make money to help find her

Isnt that the whole point though? whoever took her isnt going to go somewhere where they are in the public eye, chances are she would be in a village in the middle of no where?

if she is still alive , which i expect she is

she will be in a room somewhere and i doubt she has barely been out of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"