For those who are following the Maddie McCan story

Yeah but you have to install it...

Ahh i never use it so can tell i have noooo idea pmsl

xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/images/editor/separator.gifhttps://www.babyandbump.com/images/editor/spelling.gif
Just look for this in the right hand corner.

I don't think this is really something to argue about. Everyone's opinions are valid because we've all had different experiences. I don't think one dollar has been wasted if this child is truly "missing". What gets people up in arms is when parents claim their child has been abducted and the community comes out to help, only to find out the parents actually harmed the child. Last summer, a four year old boy, Kendrick Jackson went missing. His father told a convincing story and our entire city donated their time, money, supplies and hardwork in 105 degreee heat to search for days. Texas Equisearch (helps locate missing persons anywhere and everywhere) was in charge of our search. Finally, the police realized he was lying. We know he killed him, but still haven't located his body. It was all in vain and there are so many missing. Every second counts and it took away from a "real" situation. I think these people should have to reimburse these all out efforts. That's my two cents and I hope I haven't offended anyone.

i dont think there will be any agreements here , everyone has different experiences and different views coming from different countries.

I don't think this is really something to argue about. Everyone's opinions are valid because we've all had different experiences. I don't think one dollar has been wasted if this child is truly "missing". What gets people up in arms is when parents claim their child has been abducted and the community comes out to help, only to find out the parents actually harmed the child. Last summer, a four year old boy, Kendrick Jackson went missing. His father told a convincing story and our entire city donated their time, money, supplies and hardwork in 105 degreee heat to search for days. Texas Equisearch (helps locate missing persons anywhere and everywhere) was in charge of our search. Finally, the police realized he was lying. We know he killed him, but still haven't located his body. It was all in vain and there are so many missing. Every second counts and it took away from a "real" situation. I think these people should have to reimburse these all out efforts. That's my two cents and I hope I haven't offended anyone.

I completely agree but until there is any proof that the parents have done this, then I for one won't be villifying them.

At the end of the day were not going to know until the truth comes out, if it ever does. It never crossed my mind that there was something suspicous until the media put the idea in my mind , then it made me think. Anything is possible, who knows, as cheyanne says it does happen, but I think until the truth is known its a shame to point the finger as the Mc cann family are going through enough, all we can do is wait and leave this to the police who will hopefully find the truth and find Madeline safe and well

as much as i feel sorry for her family and all i just think the media ect all need to back down now, whoever has her will be too scared to come forward or even do something horrible that wont bring her back!

im just tired of seeing it everywhere you look now i mean i live in a village in teh middle of no where and they have posters up here, whats that going to do really?

i hope she will be home soon :( but i feel so sorry for that other fanily whos little boy went missing years ago i bet they didnt get anywhere near as much media attention :hugs::hugs:

Ben Needham?? From what I acn remember (I was young then lol) there was good media coverage over him at the time and for many years later.

I don't rally want to say anythin so far as the family bn involved but there is definatly summit strange with the whole thing, I do how ever feel the worst thing they could have done it turn it in2 the media circus that they have, yes there should have bn as much searching but on the quite much aas it pains me to see I think the high media profile makes it more likely that the worst has happened to the wee girl, I truely hope I am wrong but its just my opinion.

Stacey xx

I think that peoples comments about how outta order it is to question whether the family had any involvement and express disgust that you should even think the worst are unbelievably narrow minded and nieve. I think it is OUR DUTY to ask difficult question and not assume just because the're family that they wouldn't harm their children... it mentality like that which is why an estimated 160,000 children suffered abuse in the last 5 years without ANY help or recognition; and that just in the UK (that doesn't include the 16,000+ reported cases a year).

Think people seem to forget what was in the news around the same time as this Maddie story hit TV... A father killed his daughter for waking him up on a sunday! (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ma...GGAVCBQYIV0?xml=/news/2007/06/06/ngirl106.xml)

I'm sorry if this posts offends but I think if just one of those 160,000 cases of abuse is stoped (not to mention cases that end in death) because someone asked a difficult question then I think it's worth it.

I just worry that it has gone on for so long and still we are no nearer to finding poor maddie.... what if she is never found? poor girl could be anywhere! It actually doesnt bare thinking about cuz as a mother myself I think of the whole situation related to if it was my daughter and it proper freaks me out. Its a cruel world. Its not fair to judge maddie's parents for leaving their children. It was silly of them of course. They will regret it forever. As for the idea that there is more to it and that possibly the parents are involved in her dissapearence, I dissagree!! I totally understand why people would think this though. We all make assumptions about what we believe to be the case when the truth is 'no-one knows the truth'. Well... only those concerned. I just pray that one day the missing link is detected and that little maddie is found, and more to the point, alive and well.

I fully agree with Stir Crazy on this one, everyone should be questioned on this, some times the answer isnt want you want to hear, and we would all like to thing the family are inocent victims but the fact is this might not be true and all avenues need to be explored.

The main bizzare question I have in my head is after having their child abducted after leaving her alone they have chosen to go on this tour to highten their profile but have choosen to leave thier other 2 kids behind!! Now fair enough we cant comment on how they are displaying their emotions cause everyone deals with grief in differnt ways, but you would ahev thought after haing one child go missing when they wernt arround that would be watching the twins like a hawk without being away from their side. This whole thing must be so distressing for the twins, first thir sister disappears then their parents up and leave for a worldwide tour, these kids need their parents care and confort right now, and you would think the parents would be to scared to leave them alone too.

Just my 2 cents!

i agree also, ive not paid much attention to the story but the few times ive seen the parents talking on tv, the father sits there saying "i dont think we were irresponsible" ??? that just puzzles me.

I agree with Cat and Stir Crazy. All possibilities have to be explored, if the police didnt question the family becuase they've been through enough already and they surely couldnt do that to their children, and it WAS them involved, then they'd NEVER be caught (if that makes sense) ALL possibilities need to be explored.

stir, I never knew about that story of the 2 year old! how can anyone do something like that it sickens me!

Believe me I know all too well the harm that other family members do to their children. I have seen the consequences that so called parents can cause so I am not niaive enough to think that because they are her parents they won't have hurt her. But it is not our duty, it is the police, all this malicious whispering just creates ill feeling and detracts away from the focus of this story. If there is evidence that they had something to do with it then fine, but there isn't. Of course they should be questioned by the Police, no issue with that at all, in fact I really hope the police have done so. But as for people on here deciding whether they had something to do with it, I don't see what good that does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->