For those who are late for AF

Well I am clinging to any last vestige of hope for this cycle!!! :rofl:

hey twinkletoes.....I know ur reading this thread lol xxxxxx luv ya xxxxx

Hello Sparkle baby,

Just thought I'd pop in and Say hello and to let you know that I am still here to support you in this new chapter in your life and although I wont always be around to give you proper hugs and wipe away the tears I will aways be there to give you your cyber hugs.

You know I love you and will always be there for you and although I'll now be 186 miles away from you I will never stop loving and being there as your best friend!

OMG........I think Im gonna :cry: that was beautiful.

Hey everyone - Twinkle Toes is my bestest mate from work :happydance:. :hugs:
look after her if you see her about.

Thank you sweetie. Love you so much and as you know I will miss the real hugs but will find the cyber ones comforting. now u know where to find me to give me that get a grip slap lol. xxxxx :hug:

Hello Sparkle baby,

Just thought I'd pop in and Say hello and to let you know that I am still here to support you in this new chapter in your life and although I wont always be around to give you proper hugs and wipe away the tears I will aways be there to give you your cyber hugs.

You know I love you and will always be there for you and although I'll now be 186 miles away from you I will never stop loving and being there as your best friend!

:hi: welcome to BnB by the way xxx anything u need u know where to find me xx

Welcome twinkle toes, I will look forward to chatting soon.

:hugs:

Hello Sparkle baby,

Hey Twinkle Toes, welcome to BnB!

Sparkle - we promise to be good to your best mate! :hugs:

You welcome hunni.

and thank you everyone

I wish all you girls the best of luck! This is a special time in your life and I hope you all to enjoy it.

I hope I can be a good friend to you all, :hug:

xxxxx

You welcome hunni.

and thank you everyone

I wish all you girls the best of luck! This is a special time in your life and I hope you all to enjoy it.

I hope I can be a good friend to you all, :hug:

xxxxx
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:happydance:

Does anyone know when :witch: is supposed to show after ovulation. I keep reading 14 days - is that a relatively sure thing? I think I o'd around 25th/ 26th does this mean I am not actually due on until tomorrow or Friday. Or should I be calculating on the general length of my cycle? Am now a bit confused....:huh:

think it all depends on ur cycle hun but thats what I would have thought. they say u usually o 14 days before AF

Your luteal Phase (post ov stage) is a fairly static period (mine's 12, very occasionally...like today 13 days).

If you know the length of your cycle and your LP you can work out when you need to test or expect AF from the date of ovulation.

For example...

My cycle is roughly 26 days.

I Ov'd on CD13, my LP is 12 days therefore I expect AF or BFP on CD26!

Welcome Twinkletoes!

OKAY IT'S OFFICIAL...... I'M OUT :(
:witch: has arrived, I guess I was getting my hopes up before.....:cry:

So we start again... CD1 here we go...
:hissy:

PMA Saxo Girl....July is going to be booming with our babies!!! :happydance:

Oh saxogirl, I am so disappointed for you. :cry:

Thats right, July is going to be one hell of a babyboom :rofl:

Right I cannot stand this any longer. I have just sent my DH out to get a cheapy test from Tesco.... watch this space... Oh I am soooo scared. Please, please, please let it be my :bfp:

Right I cannot stand this any longer. I have just sent my DH out to get a cheapy test from Tesco.... watch this space... Oh I am soooo scared. Please, please, please let it be my :bfp:

ooh good luck, have everything crossed for you xxxxx

I'm OUT as well. Woke up this morning - no idea I had come on and went to the loo and there it was. Bring on July babyboom :happydance:

Lisalove, thinking of you, am so excited - let it be :bfp:!!!!!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"