For those who are late for AF

Welcome to you Kellie,

Sorry to hear about your m/c. Hopefully this will be your cycle to celebrate!

So what symptoms have you got? Fancy sharing??

:hug:

Thank you Lisa, got my fingers crossed for me & everyone else :)

Since Monday I've had the sore boobs, pulling towards the right side of my abdomen, achey back & legs, been feeling sick but not actually been sick, constantly thirsty & going to the loo more often.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high but it's so hard! x x x x

OMG thats just how I am feeling too. I am soo excited for you. Lets hope for our :bfp:

When are you testing?

Hi ladies, I'm kinda new here. Been reading these forums for a few weeks now & comparing my symptoms to everyone elses.

I'm currently 5 days late for :witch: & really am praying for a :bfp: !!!! Me & my fiance have been trying since I miscarried at 8 weeks back in June.

Just builing up the courage to buy a hpt as I'm so scared of a :bfn:

Hope everyone is ok! x x

Hi Kellie. :hugs:
welcome to the thread. sorry to hear about ur m/c but hope you get your :bfp: soon.
Im out of the race for the next week but will back at it as soon as the wicked, nasty :witch: leaves my door lol. the word bunny springs to mind :rofl: I got some making up to do cause I been a bit of a cow the last few weeks lol. :blush:

Thank you Sparkle & Lisa :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm thinking of leaving it till the end of the week before testing, I know it's a while to wait but I'm scared of doing it too early & getting a :bfn:

Lol @ Sparkle & "Bunny", I've been like bitch queen from hell to my otherhalf recently, so I've got a bit of groveling to do haha

Hi Kellie,

Welcome to BnB, sounds promising, have got my fingers crossed for you (and Lisalove!!)

Some people need to test to get them through the 2ww but others (if you're anything like me) get a BFN and it just gets you down (for me I found it hard not to have a drink to make myself feels better too! - Does that make me sound like an alcoholic? lol)

Good luck which ever way you decide to go....!

I'm thinking of leaving it till the end of the week before testing, I know it's a while to wait but I'm scared of doing it too early & getting a :bfn:

Lol @ Sparkle & "Bunny", I've been like bitch queen from hell to my otherhalf recently, so I've got a bit of groveling to do haha

lol something made me laugh earlier, saw spermzilla mentioned, bit like a bridezilla when ur getting hitched.

I think that was me the last few weeks lol :rofl:

the longer u can leave the test the better. good luck and let us know how it goes xxxx

Hi Kellie,

Welcome to BnB, sounds promising, have got my fingers crossed for you (and Lisalove!!)

Some people need to test to get them through the 2ww but others (if you're anything like me) get a BFN and it just gets you down (for me I found it hard not to have a drink to make myself feels better too! - Does that make me sound like an alcoholic? lol)

Lol.. alcoholic - NO, perfectly normal - YES!!

OMG that does sound promising!! :happydance:

I think implantation spotting can come at all different times. Lots of lasses on here have had it early but personally when I was carrying both my youngest I had it at wk 7, and with my 1st I ended up having an early scan to check viability. Anyway it all worked out and when I got it the 2nd time I just ignored it and got on with it.

I heard that a very large %age of us get it and one time or another within the first few months....

Aaah thank you - Have realised that apparently I am not a very patient person lol

Although since I posted my cramps seemed to have upped their game and now am wondering if it was just the :witch: messing with my head :cry:

Will keep you posted anyway......

You sound promising too so fingers crossed, am rooting for your BFP!

Hi Kellie,

Lol.. alcoholic - NO, perfectly normal - YES!!

LOL am glad about that had started to wonder!!

I'll definately let everyone know if it's either a :bfp: (please please please please) or a :bfn:

Before I had my miscarriage I would often pop on here & read the threads, even though I never posted anything, & the support you all give eachother is truely amazing!

Feeling the love girls! :hug:

x x x x

lol something made me laugh earlier, saw spermzilla mentioned, bit like a bridezilla when ur getting hitched.

I think that was me the last few weeks lol :rofl:

Yeah, that was my sister who said I was turning into a Spermzilla :rofl: after I gave her a long lecture (and she hadn't actually asked:blush:) about how conception isn't necessarily as easy as it may seem i.e. CM, ovulation, being in the right place at the right time etc. She was quite during my whole rant and then laughed and said I sounded like I was turning into Spermzilla :rofl:

hmmm something funny happened to my quoted text there....

Aaah thank you - Have realised that apparently I am not a very patient person lol

Although since I posted my cramps seemed to have upped their game and now am wondering if it was just the :witch: messing with my head :cry:

Oh No... stay away :witch:

I will keep having happy thoughts and try to keep our spirits up :hugs:

I am an eternal optimist... it drives my OH bonkers...lol :rofl:

Oh No... stay away :witch:

I will keep having happy thoughts and try to keep our spirits up :hugs:

I am an eternal optimist... it drives my OH bonkers...lol :rofl:

Ah thanks, I need some optimism right now!

you girlies are truely the best :hugs:

I am feeling the love in this thread :hug:

What do you guys think? Can you help? Clutching at straws of course!!! :rofl::rofl:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/61929-judging-mark-cd1-tmi.html

Thanks! :hugs:

What do you guys think? Can you help? Clutching at straws of course!!! :rofl::rofl:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/61929-judging-mark-cd1-tmi.html

Thanks! :hugs:

Oh gosh, I have no idea what to say?? Erm well I guess just see how it carries on?? With not really charting or anything, I am not sure of the rules.

Good luck. Clutching at straws is all we have sometimes :hug:

Thanks hun! I know I am daft...but temp is still relatively high!

I always take cd1 from the first sign of blood. I dont know if thats right but thats what I always do. so as far as Im concerned, I started yesterday with a small amount yet this morning Im full blown.

Thats exactly the same as me, I've always counted that as the first day.

Damn :witch:

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"