For those who had SPD

Layla

Reaction score
Mine has got worse yesterday and today, i think the kids will have to start walking to school on there own soon :(
I have just got my sex drive back too and i think that will have to stop now aswell.

My friend asked me last night if it will make the birth more painful or harder.

I have no idea, i never thought of that.

Did it affect your births, more painful, any harder to deliver etc?

Thanks

x

I had an elective C Section because of my SPD Layla. It got so bad towards the end that I couldn't open my legs enough without causing me agony. The consultant offered me either an epidural from the beginning, or a section. I opted for the section as I'd heard some horror stories about people telling the mw's about their SPD, but still having their legs forced open during the birth and then having major problems after. My SPD had gone completely 2 days after Charlie was born!

balls, i hope mine doesnt get that bad, at teh mo its only bad in the mornings, over night and if i get up from sitting down for to long, once im up and get going its not to bad, just have to walk slowly.

I really really want a natural birth this time round, no induction, no section, this is my last baby so i want to expericance the excitment of wondering whether tonight is the night if you get what i mean.

Still waiting for my physio appointment to come through so hopefuly she can give me some advise on how to handle it better.

x

Syphysis Pubis Dysfunction

Its where your pelvis joint round the front comes lose and moves about a bit i think, thats what i understand it to be anyway, aparently its not meant to move coz its a fixed joint

x

doesn't sound very pleasant, I'm sorry 4 u guys :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"