For those who have been pregnant before....

Lyns

Mama to two <3
Reaction score
....how many HPT's did you do in that cycle before you got a positive?

I have a daughter and my BFP for that pregnancy was on my first ever HPT....oh how times have changed. :rofl:

It's a huge psychological thing now for me....I feel if i pee and its negative that I must be out....

So come one, how many tests did you do in your lucky cycle, before your :bfp: ladies?

only one test for me but then it was unplanned and i was already a few weeks late!

I did one on 14dpo and it was the faintest line ever, so had to repeat it 17dpo and was BFP.

Didnt stick unfortunately, but praying it does next time!

not much good but 2...i was already late and did a normal pregnancy test...couldnt read it so i bought a digi and did :bfp:

I did one on the friday to days over due got a:bfn: and then had a :bfp: on the sunday!

With my other Pregnancies that I MC I believe I only tests once and with my son I only tested once because I swore I was not pregnant. Thats why when I take one and it says no I loose all PMA cuz they showed up so easily before. Good luck.

with both of mine only one test
never had a neg and I was pg
only faint line with second until four days late but still a faint one
So im in the same frame of mind as you, if its neg its neg end of story x

When we were trying for #2 I was obsessed and tested every month for 18months and they were all :bfn:. A few weeks after I had been told that I probably wouldn conceive naturally I realised that I had gone 7 weeks without :witch: . Didnt think that it would be a :bfp: but had to rule it out, and to our amazment it was a :bfp:

My first I had :bfn: on the Weds (3 days b4 AF was due), then :bfp: on the Mon. My 2nd time I never tested until I was about 1 week late and got an instant :bfp:

I tested when late and got a :bfp: not sure how many days late though! But was also a surprise. But poor beanie didnt stick.

With my first he was unplanned and was 5 days late. Tested and got instant and dark BFP :) With this one, I tested at 10DPO (this was cycle 11 and in the beginning of my TTC journey I would test early but quickly nixed that as it would be negative and AF would proudly show so this was the first cycle since like, cycle 4 that I had tested early).

I truly cant remember.. i know i knew i was pregnant when i concieved !! we only BD once in the month and i knew i still cried even when i got my :bfp: she was tried for too...

so lyns.... we feeling positve ??

With my DD i tested on the day AF was due and got a :bfn: so i left it a few days and got my :bfp: when i was 5 days late, and funnily enough i was 5 days late with my DS and only had the one test which was done at the Dr's.

so lyns.... we feeling positve ??

Nope.....our timing was BAD this month. Hubby's business trip was planned for Ov CD16/17 and i started getting Ov pains and +OPK's on Cd12...the day he went away. So we have a big gap in our BD'ing from CD12 to 15!

So much so I've even ordered next months Pre-seed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->