For us girls with "more to love"

Luvspnk31

Reaction score
Lol, just had a question. I am pretty overweight, but I want to get a Doppler. I'm 9+2 and wondered if I would be able to hear baby's hb right now? Is there a Doppler that would do a better job? Thx!

I am also over weight and have a sonoline b. I've found the hb once but since my Doppler has started to play up giving off a lot of static. It all depends on how much you want to spend really

I am a bit over weight and have a bit if chub on my stomach, I got my doppler today and found baby after a good search around. I have the sonoline b, I certainly recommend it :)

I have a BMI of 35 and found HB at about 9 1/2 weeks right on my pube line, about inch in from hip bone.

Being a Chubster didn't affect it at all! :)

Hehe I love love your title. I'm very overweight and will be buying a sonoline b in a few weeks :D. so many good reviews on them xx

I have the sonoline b and I found my sd hb at 8.5-9 weeks works amazing can't wait to find this bubs hb! I get an u/s to see how far along I am wed!

Thx everyone! I'm actually relieved to find that one works well. The others are sooooo...expensive! That one is very affordable. I have an u/s wed but kinda want to see if I can find it first. Hopefully I can. Otherwise I'll probably be super worried.

Apparently I was confusing that one with another one that was much cheaper. I'm still gonna try to get one though.

I want to get a sonoline b doppler. I have my first scan in 10 days which hopefully will show how far along I am. But I was reading in the paper today that its not the best idea to get a doppler and midwives don't recommend them due to the stress they could cause if you can't locate the heartbeat (this was in dailymail) and I know what they are like with scare stories so I read the comments and people were saying the same thing.
I don't think I'd be the type to automatically think something is wrong if I cant find a heartbeat at first, I think id think I need to look harder but I can see how it might be worrying.
Now I am not sure whether to get one or not?? I dont want to be panicking every time I use it :( Dailymail has succeeded in scaring me lol

I do understand what ur saying. I actually found one on craigslist. I'm meeting her tonight. Hoping I can find bubs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->