? for ya

RachEpooh

Reaction score
today im 12 dpo and the :witch: is due the 16th i took a test it was a BFN but the :witch: wont be here for a few days and the test i got was a dollar tree one. so heres my question LOL would that test work if the :witch: day is a few days away. or should i have got the EPT to test so soon?????

thanks

go and get yourself a first response they are the best

The only reason i tested so soon was because of the symptoms i have
i knew i should have spent a lil more money lol so i will do that

Thank you

today im 12 dpo and the :witch: is due the 16th i took a test it was a BFN but the :witch: wont be here for a few days and the test i got was a dollar tree one. so heres my question LOL would that test work if the :witch: day is a few days away. or should i have got the EPT to test so soon?????

thanks

Ok at the risk of sounding stupid lol.

You said your 12dpo and the :witch: is due on the 16th, but its the 16th tomorow, do you mean 16dpo ???

If you mean 16dpo you can use a first response i tested 3 day early and got a positive

You said your 12dpo and the :witch: is due on the 16th, but its the 16th tomorow, do you mean 16dpo ???

If you mean 16dpo you can use a first response i tested 3 day early and got a positive[/QUOTE]

hello today is the 15th here, Yeah i just got a cheap test, i have a couple more of those i think im going to wait for :witch: to show up the 16th

i woke up this morning my ears hurt and i think i got a darn cold :hissy:

thanks for your reply

If you mean 16dpo you can use a first response i tested 3 day early and got a positive.

hello today is the 15th here, Yeah i just got a cheap test, i have a couple more of those i think im going to wait for :witch: to show up the 16th

i woke up this morning my ears hurt and i think i got a darn cold :hissy:

thanks for your reply

Definitely get a First Response Early Result test! Oh and having a cold at this time is a very good sign!! Before I tested back in December I got 2 colds back to back.(crazy huh! :wacko: ) Next thing I knew I was 4 days late for AF. Best friend made me test and much to my amazement :bfp:!! Another friend had told me that she had a cold when she got her bfp also. I think there could very well be something to it. Not guaranteed mind you but you get what I mean. Good luck hun and I hope this is it for you!! :hugs:

Definitely get a First Response Early Result test! Oh and having a cold at this time is a very good sign!! Before I tested back in December I got 2 colds back to back.(crazy huh! :wacko: ) Next thing I knew I was 4 days late for AF. Best friend made me test and much to my amazement :bfp:!! Another friend had told me that she had a cold when she got her bfp also. I think there could very well be something to it. Not guaranteed mind you but you get what I mean. Good luck hun and I hope this is it for you!! :hugs:[/QUOTE]

hey girl, this was last months post blaaa i wish it was a bfp, but i found out its a cyst on my right ovary. Tomorrow is my Dr apt to see how big it is and all that, but also i did some opk's and they are looking good i seen two lines yesterday and today but not as dark as they should be i guess??? thats what i was told anyway lol thanks for the reply though and thanks for adding me as a friend! I will also add the pic i took of them today! what you think?

And also Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY! :thumbup:hope i get some good news! not bad news:nope:

Attachments

• stuff.jpg
    stuff.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 48
8/17's is getting darker but I'm not certain that it's as dark as the control line. It seems like it's definitely on it's way. Good luck with everything hunni.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->