For you guys who believe in Claire voyants and things!! Exciting!!

baby030611

Rylan Jack 07.06.11
Reaction score
This is exciting for me and just wanted to share!! Lol

My grandad (mums dad) sadly passed away in January this year :(

My auntie has been for a reading today and he came through to her. The first thing he said was 'this baby is coming any time now and it's gonna make good changes for you all'!!!

Wow!! There's no way she knew that my auntie had a baby neice/nephew on it's way and hopefully (fingers crossed and please grandad send some labour dust!) the coming 'any time now' means I won't go over!

Maybe these tightenings I'm getting will get more intense tonight! Lol

It's made me smile anyways :)

Anyone had any stories like these that are heart warming too?! Xx

thats a nice story good luck on the baby coming anythime soon :) i wish my baby would come anytime soon lol

thats a nice story good luck on the baby coming anythime soon :) i wish my baby would come anytime soon lol

It will!! U seem to have all the same symptoms as me and ur due near me .. I bet we both get our little ones before they are due!! ( well hope anyway!) xx

I went for reading before I was pregnant and was told I would have a baby boy and soon and within 4mths I was pregnant and found out was a boy, I got 3 girls so nice suprise x x

ooooo sounds exciting! and a bit creepy in a nice way.

My sister had a reading a few months ago who
Told her my baby would arrive on June 13th. I'm trying not to get my hopes up!!!

My sister had a reading a few months ago who
Told her my baby would arrive on June 13th. I'm trying not to get my hopes up!!!

Wow! I'm so gonna watch out for you in case she was right!!

im a spiritualist had a reading last may and was told im 6 months i would have a house and be pregnant... (9th october moved in 11th oct lexi was conceived), anyway she gave my friend a reading and said im having a baby girl (yes) and she will be very intune and help many people x

i saw a medium whos a family friend when i had just found out i was preg 5wks, ans she said my nan was with her and my nan had told her to give me a pink blanket, i denied been pregnant even tho i knew i was and sure enough my baby turned out to be pink,xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->