Formula Poop Question

pinkmac85

Mom & pregnant with #2
Reaction score
So...I know its normal for babies to have different colour poops BUT is it normal for it change within the hour?!!? LeeAnne lately has gone from dark dark green to 2 hours later seedy yellow!! Like I said I know its normal for the colour to change but is it normal for it to change that drastically??

Hannah's actually used to change color with in the same bowel movement. We'd get green and yellow :lol:

Hannah's actually used to change color with in the same bowel movement. We'd get green and yellow :lol:

LeeAnne does the same thing sometimes...the first time I opened her diaper and saw green AND yellow I was like OMG THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER! :rofl:

Yes, same here too. Dark green and quite normal, then yellow'ey and sloppy.

:rofl:

LOL, looooove baby poops :dohh:

If Elyse has a normal poop and has to take another poo within a relatively short period of the time.. 9 times out of 10 the second one comes out looking seedy.. I call them Dijon mustard poops :mrgreen:

LOL, looooove baby poops :dohh:

If Elyse has a normal poop and has to take another poo within a relatively short period of the time.. 9 times out of 10 the second one comes out looking seedy.. I call them Dijon mustard poops :mrgreen:

Bahaha thats what BJ calls them too...eww..makes me never want to have dijon mustard again!

I have had a mixture of colours in the same nappy too. Green/mustardy/seedy etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->