Found a brilliant advent calendar....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielleM

Reaction score
........and it only cost £12,000!!! Yes you read that right 12k for an advent calendar lol you could buy a brand new car for less :haha:

Here it is in all it's glory!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 95
omg some people have money to throw around haha x

I thought my yankee candle one was a bit indulgent haha. I would be expecting diamonds behind those windows!

Think I'll just go ahead and get that... said no sane person ever! :haha:

Wow at the price, but what an exquisite thing to own if you had the money, adding the decorations to your tree every day, it would make the most fabulous memories and something to get excited to bring out every year. Also being a unique piece from Wedgewood there will be very limited numbers made and this will only increase in value over the years, so whilst it is out of the reach of most, will probably be a good investment for the future :flower:

Ps I can only dream lol

I want this one :winkwink:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...advent-calendar-24-diamonds-glass-angels.html

What a waste of money! I like advent calendars as much as the next person but really that's taking it to a whole new level. If only I had that much money to throw around...

BARGAIN!

wedgewood do stunning tree decorations
i was drooling over them last year

:haha:

ahhh how the other half live

:rofl:

Only £10416.67 from the official site... only. Harrods robbing people small change!

Omg! You would have to have a lot of money to burn to buy that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"