found i was pregnant this morning and i need re-assuring!

LolaLoLo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I found I was pregnant this morning. This is my second pregnancy, as I miscarried 5 months ago. I'm over the mooooon but in getting seriously worried and I wondered if you guys would help me put my mind at rest.

I've had cramps now for a few days. I thought I was going to come on. But now I've had a positive pregnancy test I can't help but think the worst!!

The positive line was faint, but clearly visible. I would HATE to have a misscarridge again. I don't think I could go through it again.

Has anyone else had a faint line and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy ? And are these tummy pains normal? (Feels like light cramping.

Emily

The line will darken up in time! Mine took a good week and a half before I had a decent dark line. I can relate completely, I had a miscarriage right before this little one was conceived so I was a horrible ball of worry until about week 8.

The tummy pains are completely normal :) It's implantation and your uterus stretching a little bit to make way for your growing baby.

Hope you have a lovely healthy pregnancy this time :hugs:

I got 3 faint lines... Then tested a wk later, lines were darker, I suffered with cramps, and still get cramps, try not to worry, I know it's hard not too
All the best

I had cramps and stuff and thought I was coming on, took a test because AF didn't arrive and turns out I was 8 weeks pregnant. Now 9. And I had cramps/dull aches for about a week ish. Didn't have a faint test though as I was 8 weeks preggo so it was really dark. Happy and Healthy pregnancy to you xxx

I'm 11 weeks 5 days and get cramps all the time, nothing painful or anything, but I do get them. Sometimes they do ache a bit, but no real pain. I also had what I believed were very light lines when I tested. I'm sure they'd be dark now, but they never were really dark in the begining. Little one is chugging along properly by the way. I'm sure you're fine hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->