Found out a few things at sonogram today

mandapanda93

Pregnant 1st Trimester
Reaction score
First I am 24w6d. And baby girl is measuring 24w1d.
They said this is the 13th percentile and she's on the small side. But he wasn't worried considering I am 5'3" and my fiancé is 5'8". My grandma is only 4'11" and my grandpa was 5'4" so we are kinda small people.
I hope this is nothing to worry about.

At 18 weeks she had dialated kidneys. Today they were normal:) yayy!
She is Breech but they said she will probably turn over. But it looked as if the cord might be around her neck which scares me a little.

Anyone elses baby measuring small? She is definately growing and getting strong.
She was 9 ounces at 18 weeks and now at 25 weeks she is 1 pound and 6 ounces! Yay:)

im glad her kidneys are ok now :) and that she is gaining weight. i would have thought if they were worried they would have said.
:hugs:
xx

What a detailed scan when i went for my 20week scan they never told me anything like that, i have had to guess from my notes, i think our lil boy is a tad on small side but im not sure tbh i have a private scan booked in a few weeks in 4d so hopefully they could tell me a few measurements ect

At my anatomy scan, they didn't really tell me what percentile she was in or anything. just her estimated weight.

At this scan i think they just told me because they noticed i was worried about her measuring a bit behind. She is definately on the small side right now, but has plenty of time to grow and catch up to bigger babies if she is gonna be big.
I doubt it though. I've been thinking shes gonna be a 7 pounder

And she has plenty of time to turn from being breech i think since i am only 25 weeks tomorrow

Yay! I am glad everything is looking good! At my 20 wk, LO was measuring 4 days behind as well and I think weighed 12 oz. He was breech as well. I wouldnt worry, I think we are entering their rapid growth stage now!

When is their next growth spurt? I know she had one a few weeks ago cus she was super still for a while, then when she started moving a lot again it felt so different and almost like rolling sensations and harder kicks. i think she was putting on some weight for a few days there. lol

I am not sure-- I think they are just going to town right now growing! Caleb will be super active for a few days and then get quiet. And then hubby will inform me my belly has grown overnight again lol. I think its a continuous thing until like week 34 or something. If you think about it--- we only have 4 months left till due date and they have at least 5-6-7 lbs to go still! Thats a lot REAALLY fast imo!

yea you're right!
My doctor said bellies usually pop like crazy in the 7th month up till 32 weeks.
Of course they still get huge after that, but its more noticable now up until 32 weeks cus we are used to being so small!
Things are gonna start getting uncomfortable soon

Lol yes they are!! They already have over here!! My back is not used to this weight!

When I had my 20 week scan they told me that baby girl was measuring on the small side too. They told me to come back in three weeks and when I went yesterday they said that she is still on the small side. She is in the 24th percentile and they also told me not to expect a big baby but not to worry too much about it. I go back in 3 weeks to check again.

awhh well as long as shes growing consistently right?
24 isn't too small, its a little bigger than they told me my bubs was in.
but if i remember right, they can get measurements off by two weeks really easily also.

The measuring of weight they do is literally only a guide. When I was pregnant last time they told me my baby was measuring big, at 36 I had to go for a growth scan as they said I was likely to have a 10lber. At the scan they estimated baby was approx 7lb 2oz. I went home and worried myself and how in the world would I be able to give birth to such a big baby as my previous 2 had been 7lb 12 and 6lb 15. I ended up going 10 days over and my baby was only 7lb 1 born.

I have a little experience sort off. Although my baby was measuring big. But she was breach at her 20 week scan. Although we didnt no it till i had her, her cord was wrapped around her neck arms legs and body. they never told me. All i would say is if your LO is still breach at 37 weeks i probably wouldnt opt to have baby turn. I didnt and had a section as she didnt turn. Her cord was the reason she didnt turn. Sorry if i have scared you. Obviously we are different and have differnt pregnancys. And you shoudl follow dr advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->