Found Out Gender!!!!!

jk78

Reaction score
Hi ladies...
It's been a hard, long ride to get here but I finally made it. My little peanut stuck in there this time and we finally got to find out the sex. It seemed like years to get here. Well any way...we found out its a BOY!!! We are very excited as this is what hubby was hoping for anyway. I already have one son but he will soon be 12 years old. Its starting all over again. But we are happy that we have a healthy little boy and can't wait to meet him.ultrasound.jpg

ultra.jpg

ultra sound.jpg

baby.jpg

Awww congrats :) welcome to the team sweetie xxx

P.s amazing spine shot! :)

Congratulations! Your little boy is gorgeous!

I find out tomorrow, woo hoo! X

AWE, I'm so happy for you. What are you hoping for or does it really matter? Honestly I wanted a boy in the beginning and later a girl sounded better and better but I am very happy with the result. I cant wait to see your pics tomorrow. Good luck :happydance:

AWE, I'm so happy for you. What are you hoping for or does it really matter? Honestly I wanted a boy in the beginning and later a girl sounded better and better but I am very happy with the result. I cant wait to see your pics tomorrow. Good luck :happydance:

Thankyou! So excited! Don't mind either way, just want to know!

X

Congratulations! :hugs: Love the lovely clear pic of his arms and legs- adorable!

Congratulations, your scan pictures are amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->