Found the baby's hertbeat!

CharlieP

Mum to Charlie
Reaction score
Hey Everyone... I found our baby's heartbeat on my angelsounds fetal doppler today! Its so exciting!!

My heartbeat was slow and deep... the baby's was higher in tone and sounded like a train.

I found it right on my pubic bone and slightly to the left on my middle (in case it helps anyone who is looki for their little one)

x

That's great!!! I know when I found my baby's heartbeat, it was the most amazing thing. Buying my doppler has really helped me with worrying so much. Congrats to you!!!:happydance:

I have a doppler but I haven't tried it out yet. I bet it's fantastic to be able to hear the baby's heart beating without having to go to the docs. I can't wait to try it out! :)

Thats exactly where i found mine yesterday!!

so reasurring isnt it :D

Aww lush charlie, you are the same as me so in theory i should be able to find it too?!! whooop! xx

how far along do you have to be before you can hear your baby's heartbeat? im bearly 9 weeks would it work for me now or should i wait?

I have heard of people hearing the heartbeat at 9 weeks but I think it is more easily found 11 weeks on. I know I have tried a few times since 9 weeks and not heard a ything til yesterday. I didn't stress at not hearing it but if you are the kind of person who will I woe recommend waiting a couple of weeks. X

CharlieP thanks! think i will wait until im abit further on!!

congratulations, thats great news xx

i tried a doppler last week and couldnt get it.
is it better to do it with a full or empty bladder?
xx

Hi Meghan... mine wasn't full - I had eaten though...not sure if that made a difference!!

One tip I would give is that when I found mine I found a really strong heartbeat of mine very low slightly to the left, and then I just tilted the doppler rather than actually moving it and I got the baby's heart... so the move was literally just fractional... I think it would be easy to miss is by making too big a move across your tummy.

Hope you find yours soon!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->