Four weeks after miscarriage.. Faint line?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So the story is I was 9 weeks pregnant. Went in for my ultrasound and the baby's heartbeat wasn't found..

I had a D&C the day after I found out on the 21st of January.

So it's been 4 weeks and we wasn't even trying and I think I got a faint :bfp:

What do you girls think??? Not wanting to get too excited just yet!

I didn't use FMU but I held my pee for 5 hours.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 66
Welcome back! Its five weeks since my MC. Waiting to ovulate for the second time, hopefully illget my bfp again.

did u post a pic?

Sorry just edited my post! Don't even know when I ovulated or my period! Lol

Hey rustyswife I hope it is a bfp for you! Did your hcg zero out pretty quick then? Not to be a downer but it took mine a while to go down after my losses and I was getting bfp's for quite a while :nope:

Hoping this is a fresh new start for you hun and that your lines get darker! Let us know how you get on!

After my DC I still got positive pregnancy tests (blood and urine) for about 3 weeks....

Thanks girls! Not trying to get excited just yet. Guess I'll wait about 3 days and see if the line gets darker...

Just want to say GL and I hope it is your bfp!

I had a D&C a few years ago and somehow I concieved my daughter just 12 days after! So it definitely could be your bfp. Xx

I see the line but it doesn't look like it has any color. Indent maybe?

Bump! I see it!!! Congrats!!! I just did mine also! Pleease help!

Attachments

• BFP.jpg
    BFP.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 30
I had a d&c sept 20, 2012 and was pregnant by the end of October. So I think it's possible. Good luck!

Hey girls.

Update: I took a HPT Friday afternoon and it's still a faint :bfp:

Ugh! Guess I'm gonna have to wait one more week!

I've been having light brown discharge though?

I'm not trying to let you down.
But it looks like indent or evap to me, being it looks quite gray.

Also when I had an early mc my hcg was checked again 1.5 months
later because I didn't get a period. They were making sure nothing
of baby might have been missed. My level's were down to what they should've
been and my period came after 2 months.

Retest and see if it happen's in time zone if it does then its likely BFP

I def see a line! But it doesn't have any color - but that doesn't mean its not a BFP either as i started off with a result like that with DS.

Let us know how ya go! The line isn't hard to spot at all though from what i can see... which is a good sign. ....

Any news for either rustyswife828 or wannabamamma??

The faint :bfp: has gone down and thinking the brown discharge is a period.. Im getting low back pain and a :bfn:

Thinking I'm gonna go and start temping again to see where my cycles are at now..

Having a miscarriage is so hard on your body :cry:

The faint :bfp: has gone down and thinking the brown discharge is a period.. Im getting low back pain and a :bfn:

Thinking I'm gonna go and start temping again to see where my cycles are at now..

Having a miscarriage is so hard on your body :cry:

Awww I am so sorry hun :(

It is hard...so so hard. I didn't get a cycle for 6 months after my MC. Thought I was never going to see aunt flo again! I wish you tons of luck with your baby journey x

HHi rusty, so sorry about ur loss, its so sad to see u back here so soon. I hope u get ur forever baby soon, take time to heal sweetie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->