Four years... (Updated Page 3)

I've been on here for four years already! Can't believe its been that long :shock:

You're all still as mad and lovely as ever :rofl:

Happy BnB birthday to me!

Bit of a self indulgent thread but I can't believe I've been here four whole years already, time flies when you're having fun, eh?!

Hopefully within the next 4 years I'll have a bump or a baby or both!
xxx

Hello past me!

I was just thinking how it's almost my 5 year BnB birthday and thought I'd come and dig this up to see what I said.

You did it! You have a bump, a bump that's soon to be a baby. Isn't it crazy that even writing 'within the next 4 years' felt like a completely impossibility and like it would never happen? Now you're going to be a mummy! You've got your chance! A mummy to a lovely little princess who is wiggling in your tum right now because you've got into bed and she's a little bugger like that. She's going to be here in less than 3 months! You finally feel like you are really part of something even though everybody has been nothing but lovely ever since day 1. You did it! And now you're crying :lol:

Happy nearly 5 year BnB birthday to me, I never thought I'd get here xxx

Aw what a lovely post! You're always so helpful and positive to others on here and I'm so happy for you, you deserve all the happiness in the world :hugs: Such a wonderful time for you, not long at all until you get to meet your beautiful baby girl xx

Aww lovely post! So happy for you :cloud9:

Happy 5 years!

I'm really happy for you :hugs:

happy soon to be 5 years! :D

Wow... Me too. It's been so long but seems like yesterday x

Aww, I wonder what the next 4 years will bring?? I call twin baby brothers for little miss :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->