As some of you saw on an earlier post, due to high BP I'm going to be induced if LO isn't here by his due date. The whole process scares me, as I'll have to be in hospital for the entire process. My plan was to stay at home for as long as possible, then head in. I'm really scared that my OH won't be able to be with me overnight in hospital while I could be contracting. Hospitals in general scare me (esp mine as they are forgetful and kinda useless!) one woman near me last night, had to wait 5 hours for pain relief a day after an emergency c section! I've had to wait a good 2 hours for paracetemol too!!! If i feel like I can't control the situation (or at least have OH there to help£ I'm going to freak out big time. Can anyone put my mind at rest over the whole thing?? Oh and also sm I more likely to need an epi?? Initially I wanted one, but I'd since decided i'd try with G&A and water....now it looks like that choice has gone. Has anyone got any positive induction stories?? Thanks for any info you can give me.