Freaking out a bit!

T

Toms Mummy

So we found out we are having a girl. I was hoping for a girl and was completely over the moon when we found out :)

A few days later and I'm starting to freak out! I only know boy! I'm not at all girly myself, and I thought I would love looking at girls clothes but it's freaking me out even more!

Help me! What is it like having a girl? Or one of each?

Aw I just saw your reply in the "what have you bought recently" thread and thought "baby girl?" and came looking in here. Congratulations on your little pink bundle. Obviously I have no clue how to help you, I'm not even a girly person myself, just wanted to say congrats

I have one of each and it is ace! You get the best of both worlds! I am not a girly girl but you don't need to be, there are some amazing clothes (not just pink dresses) you will love it :)

Thank you MotherofBoys :hugs: I hope you're enjoying being pregnant with your boy x

Thank you Emmery. I keep thinking that by having a boy it means that this little girl won't be so girly :haha: Esp as she'll prob end up wearing most of Tom's baby clothes as I can't bring myself to buy anything too girly yet!

Hey Hun I only have boys ATM but I work with children so boys and girls, honestly it's not much difference :) you just dress them in different clothes and makes sure you wipe their little privates front to back :) piece of pie xo

Have to say if I had a girl now I would be like "what do I do????" But I guess its like I say to those worried they know nothing about boys. You learn as you go. To begin with all babies are the same, you just change their nappy differently and chose clothes from a different section of the shop. Then the other things you learn as they start showing an interest in those things.
My ex-sil has 2 girls and then a boy and all through her pregnancy she was messaging me saying "what do I do with a boy?" you feed him, change him, dress him, bath him, pretty much what you did with your others.

Thank you motherofboys. I keep trying to remember what it was like being pregnant with my son and the things we learnt long the way! x

i am not girly at all but blessed with one of each. You get used to it :) i said my daughter wouldnt be in pink ever, but she always is now, it took me a while to adjust tho lol congratulations

You'll be fine hon.. When they're little, it's no different than having a boy.

So we found out we are having a girl. I was hoping for a girl and was completely over the moon when we found out :)

A few days later and I'm starting to freak out! I only know boy! I'm not at all girly myself, and I thought I would love looking at girls clothes but it's freaking me out even more!

Help me! What is it like having a girl? Or one of each?

I havnt found out the sex yet but I feel exactly the same way.

I never have pictured my self with anything but boys and I feel like I wouldn't know what to do with a girl, its stressful !

I have only girls, two of them. It is awesome! You don't have to be super girly. My daughter is a perfect mix. She loves to dress up and dance but then turns around and wants to play in the mud with her spider man costume on. You will fall right into it. Congrats on your little princess.

I had a boy and then girl. You'll be fine :) the most significant difference is nappy changing and wiping front to back always!!

lol i feel the same. i dont know boy lol altho my lil girl is v boyish

Congratulations on your little girl :flower:

Have faith in yourself and know that you can do this :hugs:

Thank you babyhopes and twilight! I'm starting to come round to the idea! Although I've yet to buy anything girly! My son is excited now too as my OH told him that he can look after her and that'll only ever be our number 1 boy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->