Freaking out, just a little...

captain-ally

Reaction score
I'm 17 weeks or so and I'm not showing anymore now than I was at 12-14 weeks. Just the tiniest little bump that I'm pretty sure only I can notice. Is there anyone else this far along that's not showing yet? My 12 week scan showed a healthy baby, but there's still a chance of another m/c and I'm so terrified of my scan next monday because I almost don't want to know.

I've seen pictures on here of other people's 17 week bellies and I'm no where near that - just enough to make my pants too tight. People also keep telling me I'm not showing at all. :hissy: It doesn't help!

Everyone is different! Honey don't worry, some people don't show at all till they are around 24 weeks! You saw your little one, and I am presuming you haven't had any symptoms of anything bad, so I am sure, so sure that he/she is perfectly okay. Don't worry mama, just because other people are growing at a different speed to you doesn't mean something is wrong! Sending you massive hugs to you and your little one xx

Don't worry hun, I am exactly the same! 17 weeks tomorrow and I barely have a bump, just look like I've ate a few too many chips!!
A lot of people pop at about 20ish weeks so fingers crossed you will have a glorious bump soon enough!! x

Dont worry at all girly. It is very normal not to show much yet or not even at all.

Aww don't worry hun! With my first I didn't start to show properly until I was 7 and a half months gone!

My tum was hard and you could see the small shape, but I was still in my normal jeans until after that time! (And back in them 3 days after the birth!)

My second pregnancy was a different story though lol

I'm 19 and a bit weeks and I'm not showing much yet - I'm just a little bit rounder lol. I am still wearing a couple of 'normal' trousers at work (although I have got maternity clothes too which I wear when I can just to feel more pregnant!!).

You'll soon get a bump, don't worry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->