Freaking out! Please help.

momma2be2011

Reaction score
This is my first child so please bare with me. I'm 36 weeks along and the past couple of weeks I've been experiencing more frequent and painful BH contractions. For the past couple of hours though I've been getting sharp shooting pains in my lower abdomen that sometimes come with contractions and sometimes not. I have a lower back ache as well. Should I be concerned that this is labor? I haven't noticed my waters leaking nor have I lost my mucus plug. I haven't been able to see my doctor in 3 weeks so I don't know if I'm dialated or not. Do any of you know what this could be?

I am 36/5 but I've had the same thing off and on for days my dr said the shooting pains can be the baby pressing on nerves as she settles down in the birth canal. If your really worried call but your not alone I've been here too!!! This is baby 2 for me but 1 is 7 so it's like número UNO again! Good luck your so close now!!!

Thank you! That really makes me feel a lot better! I have noticed that my LO has dropped quite a bit over the past week. I'm hoping he decides to stay and bake a little longer just to make sure he's well done!

I had those pains too starting around 35 weeks and my little one is still staying put!

I'm so glad that others have gone through this. I think I would go absolutely insane if I hadn't found this forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->