Freaking out!

Ellybean

Reaction score
Not trying! I’m on the pill and not trying due to a heart condition. I just started the pill, we ran out of condoms, my fiancé and I are like “whatever, it’s fine”. I didn’t think about the fact that I don’t take the pill at the same time everyday. Not only that but the day we had unprotected sex - I found out two days later - was my predicted ovulation date. So I’m freaking out now! I can’t be pregnant right now but if I am we are obviously gonna keep it. But that entails new heart meds and being closely monitored throughout the whole pregnancy. I’m literally 4 dp predicted ovulation. What do you think, am I over reacting or is it totally possible I could become pregnant?

It depends on how far into the pack you were and also is it the combo pill? And have you been taking it since? And for the sake of saying it lol yea any time you have sex there’s risk so unfortunately you won’t know until you know. Try not to stress

I was 12 days into the bc pack but had multiple days where I forgot, doubled up, and I never take it at the same time everyday. It is a combo pack of progesterone and estrogen. I have been taking the pill since but not at the same time everyday.

I was 12 days into the bc pack but had multiple days where I forgot, doubled up, and I never take it at the same time everyday. It is a combo pack of progesterone and estrogen. I have been taking the pill since but not at the same time everyday.
I agree, you really won't know until you know and it's probably best not to freak out until you know for sure you're pregnant. It does sound like you could have messed up taking your birth control and there might be a risk of pregnancy. I am not a medical professional though but be careful. Birth control is as you know very heavy in hormones, you can seriously mess up your body if not taken properly. If you do find out you're not pregnant and you want to still continue preventing pregnancy, I would suggest getting the IUD copper which is hormone free or the arm implant.

4dpo is soon to be worried, there's always a small chance of pregnancy even with birth control but unless you have symptoms or miss you af then there's no reason to panic the chance is likely lower than if you weren't on the pill and even then only 20% chance.

I’m also on the combo. It’s meant to prevent ovulation, so missing days in the first 12 days could potentially allow you to ovulate. But it’s also meant to prevent or ruin implantation. So as long as you keep taking it then you’re most likely okay. But you never know. I’ve had bad months where I’ve gone three days forgetting my pill. My ob says if you take it within like 12 hours it’s really fine.

I have gotten pregnant on the combo pill though. I’ve had suspected chemicals on the pill when I had bad months. And I’ve had a lot of bad months where I didn’t wind up preggo. So FXed for you

I will say though I’m bad about my pill because I’m under an intense amount of stress. If you’ve missed this many pills on your first month:
- the pill may not be a good option for you
- the time you set for the pill may not be a good time for you. I take my pill at a time I’m always consistently home (aka when I cook dinner) and I keep my pill in my silverware drawer. That way I’m already in the kitchen when my alarm goes off to take it/ I see my pack every time I open my drawer a spoon haha

@Ellybean I think it's unlikely. For some reason I thought you were ttc I must have got that wrong? X

@Ellybean I think it's unlikely. For some reason I thought you were ttc I must have got that wrong? X
With the new development we stopped trying. We want a diagnosis for my heart condition first. It’s causing tachycardia (heart rate of 120+), skipping beats, palpitations, extreme weakness, and fainting spells.

I’m sorry for the pause in TTC hoping things twist back into a stable find to try soon

9dpo fmu and I swear I see something. Easier to see in person. But we all know how FRER has infamous indents. Gonna see if it’s darker tomorrow.

IMG_6891.jpeg

I would genuinely say its very unlikely on the combined pill. That test looks neg to me. Hope you get the result you want x

Also starting the pill would have stopped your ovulation as long as you started it on the first day of AF or took the first 7 pills before dtd

Today 3:30am
This one also had a dark pink cap instead of the see through light pink cap. Idk if that matters

IMG_7088.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi there I am currently on the mini pill and instead of my period I got just a little brown and pink blood not lasting even a day could I be pregnant?

Hi there I am currently on the mini pill and instead of my period I got just a little brown and pink blood not lasting even a day could I be pregnant?
Only way to know if your pregnant is to take a pregnancy test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->