Freaking out....

He deserves to be on the birth certificate. quite frankly if it was me i would be gutted if my other half wouldnt put me on the birth certificate.

I understand that you dont want to upset your mum but YOU are having this baby, not her. And it's YOUR relationship that will likely suffer if you refuse to put him on there.

good luck xox

Since you gave birth of course your name will be on the birth certificate, but what if it was the other way around and your OH didn't want your name on the birth certificate and he got to make the ultimate decision? It would be heartbreaking as this baby is 50/50 yours and his.

I get where your coming from. Im not in the same situation as you (im not with FOB and hes been a complete wanker from the day i told him i was pregnant) and i am considering not having him on birth certificate. I think that if i was in your situation then id try not to think about the worst situation and put him on it. He cannot, legally, take your baby away from you unless you were seen as an unfit parent which i am certain you wont be :hugs:

This isn't your mother's baby and it's really none of her business if you put the father's name on the birth certificate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->