• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Frederick or Edward

tweetybird818

Reaction score
We have a DD named Evelyn and a little man on the way. Have each picked a name for the shortlist but curious to see which people prefer and how you think they fit with DDs name:

Frederick John
Edward John.

I like Edward best, but they might get Eddie and Evie which are a bit too similar for me, so I'd go for Frederick.

I really like Edward John. To me it is a timeless classic and he can use it when he is older as well as now. It is not something that will go out of style. The nickname options are also cute but you can also use the full name if you are not fond of them. People might call him and his sister similar sounding nicknames but I think that is adorable for little kids.

Easy one for me! Frederick nn Freddie it's a brilliant versatile strong yet cheeky name

For some reason I've never liked the name Edward at all I think it's kind of plain, however I love 'Ted' as a nickname option xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->