Free BumGenius for Mums to be...

chuck

Reaction score
https://www.babiesnappies.co.uk/2010/04/08/try-bumgenius-for-free/

Huff...at last Bounty have a useful freebie now I cant use it!

I know, Ive seen this...Im upset I didnt get to have one!

Still maybe it will encourage more people to go for reusables....

it's only a limited offer though so if anyone was to get preggers now it would probably have run out byt he time they get the pack. My OH was releived :rofl:

I think it's the spring / summer copy that has the voucher and you have to ask for that at your MW appointment...I have the winter / spring copy but my MW always gives me the new copy when it comes out [despite it having the same info :haha: ]

Dont suppose theres one in the final bounty pack the 6 months+ one, I just got my voucher for that one.

It shows how bad the nappy addiction is becoming that I want one even though I don't think an XS would even go round Leyla's leg. :rofl: I just want a teeny little nappy to play with!

wonder if we could get away with posting a wanted thread in 1st/2nd/3rd tri....I want one incase we manage to get pregnant again by some miracle LOL

There must be loads of women who could get one free but wouldn't even consider using it...

Are they talking about IN the Bounty packs themselves, or in the free Bounty magazine that is always in waiting rooms?

*confused*

I believe its in the magazine....can you get us all a copy please Jetters darrrrrrrling.......

Yeah! If its the mag that is in the waiting rooms, i've got two appointments there this week so i'll check page 48 and grab a load in my bag :rofl:

Off to consultants today, so fingers crossed it is the free mag!

Damn... a quick google and it seems the mag comes inside your bounty pack (the one the MW gives you) and i've already had one- although I will ask for a new one! :(

Will have to get my sister to pick that up for me at her appointment tomorrow and then I should be able to get myself one at my scan appointment in May :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->