Free BumGenius for Mums to be...

Ooh got an appt next week with my midwife; hope she'll be nice enough to give me one of the new packs :p

I got 2 today because DH stole another pack after I had already taken one. I now have 2 free nappies to claim :happydance:

Ooh, I didn't get one in the bounty pack I had at booking appt, might ask my mum to try and get hold of a new pack for me -her office is next to MW's!

Just back from my midwife apt and all i've got is rubbish in my bounty pack. No magazine, no voucher for the next pack either :( I guess I won't be sending away for my BG now :(

my midwife said today, i'm the first person to get this new emmas diary that shes given out
and its the spring/summer2010 one

and it does not have a free nappy thing in.

so must be my local trust is behind everyone else and the new book is the spring/summer not the summer/autumn one to them??

^^ Emmas Diary is different hun. It's the Bounty book that has it. At your next scan see if they have the bounty packs on reception (it might just be mine that leave them out) you should get a book in there and its page 40 something

ohh shit yeah.
i knew that emmas diary and bounty were different.

i guess i just had a :dohh: moment whilst looking through it :lol:

thanks hun. xx

^^ Pregnancy is the perfect excuse for silly moments. Tell the truth I used it even after I'd had DS, pregnancy has a lasting effect on the brain don't you know :smug:

Saw my midwife this morning; she said they don't give out the Bounty packs and that you get a voucher to go collect one (at Sainsubury's) in the Bounty folders they give; sadly she saw I'd already had been given the folder since my pregnancy notes are in it! So no free BG for me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->