Free BumGenius for Mums to be...

ooohhh my bestest friend amy is pregnant :mrgreen: wonder if she has one! i wannnt

gutted! had my booking appointment today .... yes very late hehe, got my pack and they were still handing out the packs with the winter09/spring10 book in so no free nappy for me & cupcake :(

Id ask your m/w in a few weeks if you can have the new magazine....Im sure they will be able to get hold of them somehow...OR try and get hold of a pack at your next scan?

I'm back!

It is the magazine that comes in the very first Bounty pack that you get given at your booking in appointments. There's no other way of getting the mag, and if you already have your maternity notes then they know you've already had your bounty pack.

My nice midwife said she'd sneak me one anyway, but it was the winter/spring pack. She said they had about 15 boxes of those left so god knows when the spring/summers will start to be handed out. What a shame! It's SUCH a good offer! :(

I am considering ringing bounty and explaining I only just got my pack but it has the wrong book and seeing if they will send me the new one hehe, what I'd do for a free cloth nappy hehe

I reckon you should contact bounty....see if they will send you the next magazine

I just emailed them saying how I was left disappointed to find my pack still had the old book in and not the new book and asked if it was possible for a copy of the new book, guess we will wait and see now!

amazing what pregnancy hormones do to a girl, no way on earth i would have done that before i was pregnant lol

I created a group of frenzied nappy hunting ladies!!! Eek!

hahaha, I cant wait see if the lady I know was TTC is preggers....If she is she may well get a mag and she isnt interested in cloth at all (shes lovely but does NOT get it!) so I will try and get a voucher from her, I want a teeny tiny nappy to give me hope that I will be able to have another!

page 64 i think, but check which book you have because i was given the old one still so didn't get it, think it is in the summer/autumn book

damn bounty!

i emailed them and complained that the book i was given was the old one .... never heard anything back though lol

I'm going on Thursday for my first apt so i'll have a look in the mag that I get :)

Think i'll ask for the next mag when I get transferred to consultant care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->