Free Certificates of Life for your babies

aviolet

Mommy of 1 angel
Reaction score
****EDIT* I've created a website now since I've been getting a lot of requests and I've included more color/image options. Please have a look at justiceforallcertificates.yolasite.com It is still a free service for anyone who is interested. I'm happy to be able to offer these. :hugs: Also for those of you wondering, yes I can re-make any certificates I've already done if you find something different on my website that you'd prefer. ****

Update July 18, 2011

I have updated the website! I've added a few new options, including fonts! I noticed the words "Soul Certificate" were not showing up in the proper font so I've fixed it and now there are choices to pick from! Again, for anyone who wants one re-made I'm always happy to do it.

I never want to make anyone feel like they can't ask for a certificate so I am now including the option of the words "Certificate of Life". Soul Certificates are unique to me, but I respect that some would prefer different wording :flower:

Also there is now an easy-to-use form for folks to fill out, and it will help me to keep all the details straight. Thank you everyone for taking part in this with me.

Hello ladies :hugs: As a woman who's miscarried I've been thinking this past week how many little babies come and go and yet aren't always recognized as a true life lost simply because of when they passed away.... I know we will always hold our little ones in our hearts, but sometimes a quiet reminder in our homes, whether in a memory box or placed where others can see and remember with us, is a comfort.... There was a church in New York that I found when I lost Justice and they sent me a nice certificate to honor her life which I framed and have on my wall - I don't have it in a place that calls attention to it, but rather if someone happens to look up they might see it and it's a comfort to me that she's recognized in this home. So on that note, I thought if anyone would like a certificate of life to honor their baby's memory, to acknowledge they came into this world and are just as worthy as any child who is issued a birth certificate, I'd be happy to customize a copy to email to you. :flow: Below is an example of what it would look like, I'd need the date your baby was born into heaven, the name (first/middle/last) or nickname you've given your bean, and also note if you'd like yours and your husband/partner's name or just 'mother and father' or both (or just the words "forever remembered" and anything else you'd like). There is a Bible verse at the bottom, but if you are not religious or simply would prefer a different quote I can do that for you too.

Just an idea, as mine has brought me much comfort, for anyone who would like one, you can slide it away in a memory box, place it in a keepsake book or frame it, whatever you wish :hugs: Hugs to you all who've lost and prayers for you on your journeys to peace.

Attachments

• samplecertificate.jpg
    samplecertificate.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 407
aviolet what a beautiful idea, i thinnk i'd quite like it if you could do it for me?:hugs:

aviolet what a beautiful idea, i thinnk i'd quite like it if you could do it for me?:hugs:

Sure thing hun, send me your email addy in a PM and I can do that. Also let me know the date to put and if you'd like your name on it under the "is forever remembered" spot or if you'd just like those words alone.

****EDIT* I've created a website now since i've been getting a lot of requests. Please have a look at justiceforallcertificates.yolasite.com It is still a free service for anyone who is interested. I'm happy to be able to offer these. :hugs: ****

just wanted to say that i thought that this was a lovely idea aviolet <3
beautiful thing too do <3 xxx

Thanks :hugs: I've a couple I'll be making today, so anybody who's interested just send me a PM :hugs:

****EDIT* I've created a website now since i've been getting a lot of requests. Please have a look at justiceforallcertificates.yolasite.com It is still a free service for anyone who is interested. I'm happy to be able to offer these. :hugs: ****

Lovely idea - would be nice to pass on to my priest - I will suggest it

I love that idea. I think I'd like to do that.

Chilli, that's a wonderful idea to suggest it to your priest! :flow:

I love that idea. I think I'd like to do that.
Hi hun, glad you like it, will you be making your own or would you like me to do it?

No cost either way - I design it via Word and I can email it straight to your computer for print-out.

*bump* :flower:

Aviolet, can I just say how absolutely wonderful it is of you to do something like this! I'm not the type of person to draw comfort from something like this but there'll be so many others who do and I think it's amazing and so generous of you to give those people your time and a little bit of comfort. It's so nice to know there are people like you out there, who genuinely care about the people around them. Thank you so very much! I hope the new year brings you nothing but happiness and Justice's little brother or sister to hold and love. You're going to make an amazing mommy! :hugs:

Thank you, I appreciate those kind words very much :hugs: Hugs and prayers for you :flower:

*bump* :hugs:

I remember seeing this post the other day and forgot to reply to it, could you do me one please?

Sure thing hun, PM me the name of your little one (first/or first & last/or nickname), the names of you and your OH (again either just your first names or both your first and last), and the date you would like on it as well. then also an email address for me to send it to :hugs:

Aww I think that is beautiful and what a lovely way to remember our angels xxxx

Thats a lovely idea. i always felt that way but didnt realise anywhere did things like this.. if it ok i'll PM u?

Thanks ladies :hugs:
Yup, I'd be happy to do you one Kelz :flower:
Anyone who would like one please send me a PM :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->