Free Certificates of Life for your babies

these are great things been doing these for mummy's myself along with support as i've been a miscarriage/child loss support leader since 2005 they are lovely things and so much range now x

This is such a lovely idea. I miscarried at 6 weeks so I don't have a scan pic or anything to remember my angel by. Could you please make me one, I understand u have already made quite a few, it would really be appreciated. Xx

This is such a lovely idea. I miscarried at 6 weeks so I don't have a scan pic or anything to remember my angel by. Could you please make me one, I understand u have already made quite a few, it would really be appreciated. Xx

Yes of course, have you named your baby or have a nickname you would like for me to put on it? will also need the date you would like remembered (this can be the due date, or the day your baby went to heaven) and if you would like yours or also your OH's name (first or first and last) otherwise I can just put under 'remembered by' "mother and father" or "mummy and daddy" (or being a single parent myself I left off the titles of Mom and dad). if you can pm these things to me along with an email addy I can send it to you :hugs:

****EDIT* I've created a website now since i've been getting a lot of requests. Please have a look at justiceforallcertificates.yolasite.com It is still a free service for anyone who is interested. I'm happy to be able to offer these. :hugs: ****

id love one if these, i found out last tuesday i'd lost my second twin i found out i was pregnant at 12week through a mc then i had an mc again at 14 week so this would be lovely. I never had a nickname for them though because i didnt know what i was having but i call them my angels now so angel 12 and angel 14 would be fine. I'll pm you

:hugs: hugs for you

****EDIT* I've created a website now since i've been getting a lot of requests. Please have a look at justiceforallcertificates.yolasite.com It is still a free service for anyone who is interested. I'm happy to be able to offer these. :hugs: ****

*bump* Unless I post otherwise, I will continue making these as long as people want them, so anyone interested please continue to send PM's. Hugs to you all. :hugs:

I absolutely love it... I've had two miscarriages, and am on third pregnancy...this one seems to be going...fairly...well though. I can't wait til I hold my baby girl in my arms, and have her birth certificate...I'd love to have one for my other babies too...

Do you mind making two for me? *offers cookies and other yummies*

I absolutely love it... I've had two miscarriages, and am on third pregnancy...this one seems to be going...fairly...well though. I can't wait til I hold my baby girl in my arms, and have her birth certificate...I'd love to have one for my other babies too...

Do you mind making two for me? *offers cookies and other yummies*

Definitely, send me a PM with your email address and the names of your little ones as well as yours and your OH's names (either just first or first and last names, however you want it) and the dates you would like me to put. :hugs:

*bump* still accepting PMs and also emails from the link above :flower:

What a lovely idea hun.
Will probably request one from you in the next few days.x

:hugs:

Also for those of you wondering, yes I can re-make any certificates if you find something different on my website that you'd prefer :hugs:

I think this is an absolutely lovely Idea!! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for everyone!

this is a lovely idea, how much do they cost as i would love one. please reply on here as i cant post my addy. thank u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->