Free Certificates of Life for your babies

I think this is an absolutely lovely Idea!! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for everyone!

It's an honor to do it :hugs:

this is a lovely idea, how much do they cost as i would love one. please reply on here as i cant post my addy. thank u

Hey hun, they are absolutely FREE! check out my website for more information on the different styles of certificates (https://justiceforallcertificates.yolasite.com/) and send me an email if you would like one :flower:

I've only just seen this idea, Its beautiful! Thank you !!! xxxxx

:hugs: I just received it and will send your certificate later today.

Yes they are, I noted that on the website in the request section, they are made in a Word doc and I attach and send them in an email. You can then print them off however you like - perhaps on a high quality photo paper instead of the usual printer paper to give it a nice finish.

aww they're lovely! I'm gona need 6 tho :( Will PM you!

:hugs: i would be proud to make those for each one of your angels. be sure to check the website for various options to choose from hun :hugs:

beautiful idea!!! thank so much xxxxxx

what a wonderful thing your doing, if you dont mind i would like to link your website on my blog?

Hugs to you ladies :hugs:

what a wonderful thing your doing, if you dont mind i would like to link your website on my blog?

I would love that!! I'm trying to spread the word to as many people as possible so that would be great! :D Thanks :hugs:

Hugs to you ladies :hugs:

I would love that!! I'm trying to spread the word to as many people as possible so that would be great! :D Thanks :hugs:

then i can think of a few places it can go up including an anxiety forum and a family support forum! im off to spread the word!

Aww thank you SOOO much! :D that's so helpful! :hugs:

This is the most beautiful idea! i have just sent you a request! :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->