*free ivf*

missk1989

Reaction score
Hi ladies
In just want to tell you about an opportunity DH and I came across recently where you can get fertility treatment for next to nothing. CareFertilty are running a medical trial whereby if accepted you will undergo a free round of treatment. You have to pay for some tests that cost a couple hundred pounds and then off you go. Look into it ladies. I am in the UK but the guy we spoke to said it was a worldwide trial. It is called STAR Trial.

We are no longer able to do it but hopefully some of you ladies will benefit.

Hi ladies
In just want to tell you about an opportunity DH and I came across recently where you can get fertility treatment for next to nothing. CareFertilty are running a medical trial whereby if accepted you will undergo a free round of treatment. You have to pay for some tests that cost a couple hundred pounds and then off you go. Look into it ladies. I am in the UK but the guy we spoke to said it was a worldwide trial. It is called STAR Trial.

Is their a link? I can't find it. x

Hi ladies

Is their a link? I can't find it. x

The trial is not advertised but if you are in the UK you can contact them and they will email you all the info. In fact I think I have the email still if you want to PM me your email address I will pass on the info they sent us about the trial.

I found some info, its a PGS trial right?

I cant find the conditions for it though, do you have to be over a certain age as it mention age related chromosome abnormalities?

It says u have to pay for the cycle but jot the testing of the embies and freezing x

I just recieved the info too and have the same as jkhkjnjhb8879

unfortunatly this is NOT free at all (not even discounted) you have to pay the full cycle cost and tests but the will reimburse you for travel expense for any additional related appointments (the 10 week and 20 week appointment survey) and the PGS is free as thats what they're testing + freezing and fet cost as all embryos HAVE to be frozen per test rules

My apologies ladies, I must have overlooked that bit. When I spoke to the consultant at the open day I attended they made out that it was free IVF. Having said that they made out that I could have a free consultation and it turned out that it had to be accompanied by £260 worth of tests! This company obviously is less transparent than I thought.

We found from the tests that DH is not producing sperm and so did not get any further in order to discuss costs away from the open day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->