Free LL nappy.

That IS a good freebie. I'm brand new to cloth nappies so it's good to try a few different types.

ooh I'll be getting a copy of the mag tomorrow :p Is there a postage cost or anything? Thanks for posting about it OP!

you just need a stamp to send it off to them, no cost at all for p&p for the free nappy. A really good actual 100% free offer!

Got the mag today :D And picked up the free dry shampoo at Boots too. Bargain :D Thanks again!

Has anyone recieved theres yet? Just wondering how long it takes i think the offers been running since Nov x

I actually got mine today so recieved within 5 days of posting the voucher :thumbup:

oooh thats great!!! i sent mine off on monday too so fingers crossed it comes soon :)

Ooh! I sent mine off on Saturday, haven't had anything yet though

I just got mine in the post and i posted it second class on Monday :happydance:

Now the questions, I got bamboo and I think I read on here somewhere it need to be washed more often that other materials to reach full absobancy, how many washes roughly? x

yay mine turned up - I ordered the small size which is what theyve delivered but shesh its HUGE! (bear in mind im thinking 'newborn')

I just got mine in the post and i posted it second class on Monday :happydance:

Now the questions, I got bamboo and I think I read on here somewhere it need to be washed more often that other materials to reach full absobancy, how many washes roughly? x

Id give it atleast 4 washes probably needs 6 to get it upto full capasity x

Bamboo takes up to 10 washes before it reaches full absorbency :) ......oh no i ordered the larger size so if the smalls are coming up little god help us !!!LOL

Mine still hasn't arrived, hope they didn't lose my voucher!

yay mine turned up - I ordered the small size which is what theyve delivered but shesh its HUGE! (bear in mind im thinking 'newborn')

lol; I just received mine; went for 0-9mths size as hoping it will be for the next one (if i ever get freaking pregnant..........) and I thought it looked tiny!! bare in mind all my other ones have been birth-potty one size nappies that you fold a bit differently depending on baby's size.

Freya still fits in her size 1s fine, but I ordered a size 2 as it seemed sensible! It fits, but is big. I got microfibre as it's the only one I haven't tried, but she weed through it with one wee the other day :dohh:

If anyone wants to swap a cotton for my microfibre (size 1 or 2, used or new, not bothered!) then I'm up for that!

Hmm, I haven't got mine yet. I ordered size 2 as well. If it's too big now I'll just put it away til Dexter fattens up a bit! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->