Free LL nappy.

just thought... I ordered one to go to my in-laws address (as offer was only one per address...) and looking at the packaging; as they used the coupon for the address label it clearly reads Baby Nappy 0-9mths... hmmmm wonder what they'll think!! they don't know we're trying for #3. Wonder if I can get away saying it's for my DD's doll... hmm lol

yay mine turned up - I ordered the small size which is what theyve delivered but shesh its HUGE! (bear in mind im thinking 'newborn')

lol; I just received mine; went for 0-9mths size as hoping it will be for the next one (if i ever get freaking pregnant..........) and I thought it looked tiny!! bare in mind all my other ones have been birth-potty one size nappies that you fold a bit differently depending on baby's size.

hehe! I think maybe I'm just in denile about how big babies are!

Adam can still wear his size 1s and he is almost 17lb. but I have a preloved size 2, which I tried out last week, and it fit fine, a little bulky maybe, but no gaping round the legs. I was quite surprised, but don't think the size 1s will still be ok in 3 months time. odd, since he's not a big baby.

I requested a size 2. am interested to see if the wrap is any good. we haven't been able to use the size 1 wraps in a few months and they leak every time now. :( shame, as they were quite reliable when he was smaller.

I'm still waiting for mine, posted the voucher 1st class on Monday. Hope it arrives, I made OH take me to Asda to buy the magazine especially for it!

still waiting for mine and it was posted 1st class on monday .... :shrug:

Yup, mine was also posted 1st class on Monday. FX it comes tomorrow :)

Mine came today. It does look massive (I got the bigger size) but maybe it's deceptive and will look better once it's on! It's in the wash now, so I may actually be able to use it in a couple of days. (I got bamboo)

Yeah I go the bamboo one and I just kept putting it in the wash with everything about 3 times then just started putting it on LO but only leaving it on him for an hour. I get ants in my pants x

mine came today :) soooo tempted to send off for another one lol

Mine arrived today!! :happydance: I got the bamboo one, how many washes do you think it'd need before it'd be ok to use at night? I'm so impatient!!

Mine came today! It's been ages since I got a new nappy, I'm far too excited!

I go the bamboo and washed it about 3 times before i put on LO but I think they take 10 washes to reach full absorbancy x

Daisy has already had hers on :blush: LOL tho like Ilferne said Bamboo will take anywhere up to 10 washes to reach full absorbency....depends if Aisling is heavy wetter etc.... i'd wash it 3-4 times before trying it overnight! :hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

Daisy has already had hers on :blush: LOL tho like Ilferne said Bamboo will take anywhere up to 10 washes to reach full absorbency....depends if Aisling is heavy wetter etc.... i'd wash it 3-4 times before trying it overnight! :hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

I'm just going by what you told me last week :rofl: x

mine arrived today as well - am v impressed by the service. usually expect these things to take weeks. wonder if the mag is still in the shops?

have never had a new LL, mine were all preloved - it's so silky and soft, more like a Tots Bots Bamboozle. Have they changed the fabric (the bamboo) or is that what they're like new and then they go more towelling-like once washed a million times?

I have had my bamboo LLs for ages and they are still lovely and soft. Just like when they were new :)

Mary jo i think its the cotton ones that go all towelly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->