Free Nappies in the UK

trainingdoc

Reaction score
Hey, I've found a website that will send a free jumbo box of nappies to you if you live in the UK, the link is below

https://freenappies.co.uk/index.php?referral=199307

You have not yet completed an offer, please complete 1 offer below to be eligible for your free gift.
Something like Lovefilm or book ferry tickets. And you have to have referrels.

There's always a fucking catch.

The catch seems to be that you have to sign up to at least one free trial thing that they hope you'll forget to cancel.

The catch seems to be that you have to sign up to at least one free trial thing that they hope you'll forget to cancel.

haha.
yes and being crazy mums with better things on our brains that would be so easy to do....

Do you have to get a certain number of referrals in order to get your free nappies? I just had a read of their terms and conditions and it looks to me like its a lot more complicated than it sounds to get the free gift.

I also thought this paragraph sounded a bit dodgy:

"Free" in this context does not mean that you will not pay any money. In the course of completing an offer, it is possible that you will be asked to pay for a trial or a service.

From what I can see you have to refer other people to the website or something. I think they are basically 'buying' peoples email addresses to send them crap or something like that!

It says you have to sign up to another offer like taking out store/credit cards, subbscriptions to things etc... rubbish basically x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->