free nuby sterilizer or breast pump

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
just found this might be of use to someone:)

Show off your beautiful baby scan on NUBY UK facebook page to participate in the NEW NUBY SCAN... PROGRAM*. All submissions will receive a FREE Nuby breast pump** AND be entered into a FREE PRIZE DRAW to WIN £200 worth of baby products on June 13th!

Official Rules to Enter & Receive your FREE breast pump

Step 1: Like the NUBY UK page, www.facebook.com/nubyuk

Step 2. Email your 18- 22 week baby scan to [email protected] with :
Parent's First Name:
Parent's Last Name:
Email:
Telephone:
Baby's Due Date
Post Address:
Breast pump OR*** Steriliser: (please select one)

Scans submitted must be the scan taken at 18- 22 weeks of pregnancy. Scan dates must be visible, legible, and taken after July 1st 2010 .

***If you have already purchased your breast pump or just prefer a microwave steriliser instead of a breast pump please state, STERILISER in your email with your information and scan image. If STERILISER is not written a breast pump will be posted.

You can also upload your scan to Nuby UK's facebook wall, www.facebook.com/nubyuk .

Once your scan has been emailed to [email protected] approved scan photos will be uploaded to the NUBY BABY SCAN ALBUM and the FREE breast pump will be posted to you.
Approved photos will be uploaded within 72 hours. Steps 1 & Step 2 be completed for you to receive your FREE breast pump.

*Entrants must be currently pregnant and reside within the UK
**Breast pumps received will be NUBY electric, manual or mini. Scans will be accepted up till June 12th 2011. One breast pump or microwave steriliser per householdSee more

sorry thought this was already up have seen it somewhere before great offer if your pregnant and can share pictures :D

Thanks for the heads up! I just sent my scan picture to nuby online. Hopefully it will be approved :happydance:

yes its brilant i recived mine last week

i recived breast bump its excellent

anyone know a way around this without the scan picture?

anyone know a way around this without the scan picture?

I think you can send a copy of the scan results, like the explanation and stuff, instead of the picture. I saw one of those being posted. Just try it. :shrug:

You can ask them not to post your scan pic as well! They did this for me and I still got the pump.

its a great offer wonder how many they have to give away x

I think the general consensus is that the pumps have been manual :thumbup:

thanks - fingers crossed this will still be running when i have my 20 week scan next week!

i done this for my friend last week i blocked out the name and used the scan picture with both my email addresses today she got sterliser and breast pump for her baby :D used two different addresses too.

oh thansk for posting thats good for people still wanting to apply

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->