Free Photo Book from Lidl usually £6.32

My 1st 1 came 2day I'm well chuffed what a fantastic freebie xx

Got my 2nd one today. My sister know wants to get some lol

This sounds fantastic - any idea how long the offer is on for though?

no i thought it was a august only offer can't find a finishing date anywhere but sure when they notice they are leaking money they will shut it down qucik x

I had 6 arrive today. They are gorgeous, brilliant freebie.

thanks so much

im having bother agen keeps saying invalid voucher code :( x

you can't use the same code more than once with the same email if thats what your doing? u need to use all different email addresses to get more than one.... did you copy and pasted the code too? never had any problems with it sorry your finding it a nightmare lol

do u have to add ur card details??? ive gone through it all so do i go to order and add card details then does it come up with the code??

no they don't ask for card details after you add the product to basket you check out it asks you to log in and at the very bottom it says codes: add the code there and click okay it will then do through details like address to make sure its right and then confirm thats it x

thats great hun :D i meant to make one for my OH from me for christmas of our hiking trip but not got around to it yet hopefully the offer stays on for a little while longer :D

just done another for my dad. my mums and MIL came 2day there well chuffed by far the best freebie iv had

thanx agen for sharing lynne xx

anytime i now have a few lol i got 5 through today :D lol :D my mum got a few too

ordered one of me and OH on our hiking trips lol and considering making a few of us through the years lol

think the order might be over as code not working :cry:

sorry me again it worked i think must have typed in wrong opps lol

I did that the other day and was gutted but realised I had just missed the last number lol

i dunno what i typed in wrong but sorted now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->