Free snapfish mug (pay only £1.99 postage)

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
offer now expired :cry:

i wasn't finished either couldn't do any while was in hospital either lol

just got this message so really quick service:

Hi Lynne,

Thank you for your order. Your Photo Gift order has been completed and will be shipped within the next business day. You chose standard at checkout , so your order should arrive in 2-3 business days.

just got my man a batman mug ordered with his name on it :D

thanks all i am glad you all like the offer :D you can do referals too and get 50 free prints and if your a new customer you also get 40-50 free prints so can order them too :D i have ordered 3mugs so far :d

the codes not working now, they were meant to be pulling it on Friday because people were ordering more than one but I think they've pulled it even earlier

^ Got a message come up, after I logged in, saying something about checking my claim and then letting me know within seven days how to order it.

if you have problems make sure you have entered you address before applying the code

Within 7 days of receipt, we will verify your
claim and send you an email with
instructions on how to redeem your free
photo mug.

Is the exact message I got (just tried again) after logging in, didn't get a chance to do anything else :shrug:

how strange none else got that wondering if it was already pulled before you tried to create one i will try and make another one now and see what it says.

see what you mean about what it says though but none of us waited they just logged into the normal snapfish homepage and then entered the code after they had created the mug x

just got my first mug today and there really good for 1.99 so glad i did them quick before all the problems x

two of the mugs i orded were laying on my door step when i got home this evening so that was nice surprise... they look pretty good too.... alright for £1.99 thats for sure :D shame they put the trap down :cry: ah well its good some people got the offer will keep updating all the good offers as and when they come out lol

Its not over, its just they had people that were ordering loads instead of 1, so now they have to verify each claim before they can let them do it, which is a pain in the butt but hopefully they'll still do it!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->