Free snapfish mug (pay only £1.99 postage)

the way they do it now though it wont likely get before christmas :(

^ I always get these sortsa things for myself anyways :p

do you? i didn't i wanted one too but never had time to link OH to it to make me one :(

Haha, yeah. I'm like "ohhh, cheap things that I can put pictures on!" and then I stick a picture of Bee on it and keep it for myself :haha: Besides my mom and best friends, I don't really have anyone to give them to anyways.

I've made a calendar for myself, a calendar for my mom and then a poster for my friend... I feel like I've done more stuff, but I guess I haven't.

i am dying to go shopping. but just out of hospital seen personalised calendars in £land and thinking will just do that as have alot of pictures being printed

:D i am still waiting on my last one didn't get mail today because the bloody snow :cry:

To claim the offer, I contacted snapfish customer service and they credited my account so I only had to pay p&p. The email they sent out did not contain the unique coupon code which they are now using to replace the original code xmasmug11, hence I called them up to enquire&got free credit instead.

I got my code today, just uploading the photos I wanna add :thumbup:

another freebie i found wanted people here to share this one:

https://www.babyandbump.com/freebie...hday-ever-you-want-card-f-b.html#post14443765

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->