Huggies newborn nappies from Tesco
2 x Bounty packs
2 x Emma Diary packs
Free Avent bottle from Avent
Free Avent bottle from Boots
Free changing bag from Boots
Cow & Gate cow
Aptimal polar bear

Not bad going, but what am I missing? Anyone got a freebie I've missed? Sorry, makes me sound really greedy but baby stuff is expensive!

Hi, free things are always good,

Theres also Sainburys baby club you get free Starter Pack (HUggies wipes, changing mat and washing powder/conditioner small bottles oh and a pack of tissues I think it was)

Umm must be more I've never collected so many coupons/freebies I shall keep thinking and let you know.

I don't even know how to get this free stuff.:blush:

I don't even know how to get this free stuff.:blush:

Sign up to every baby club going! The following have baby clubs, or if you just sign up to them they send vouchers/free stuff. Some do just send crap though!

Tesco parenting club
Boots parenting club
Sainsburys parenting club
Asda parenting club
Avent
Cow and Gate
Aptimal
Emma's Diary
Pampers

The bounty packs came from the midwife.

Get what you can! :happydance:

I got a few freebies in packs but best ones were 2 free bottles and I won a breast pump :)

I never got anything from boots :( Still waiting 3 weeks later on my new advantage card too but leaving it because for some reason they haven't taken the £90 for my order out of my account :haha::haha: So I suppose I've had that for free... so far!

I think I need to resign up for aptimil & cow and gate, I never got those either :-/

Is the Emma's diary pack any good? And the later bounty pack? I've got vouchers to get them but the bounty pack was pants so haven't bothered to pick them up.

My Tesco pack was just full of vouchers for money of johnsons 6 packs of wipes, no thanks!

Asda... I got two and then used the money off vouchers for more when they were £2.50 in boots, so I've barely spent anything on millions of size 1's :happydance::happydance:

I never got anything from boots :( Still waiting 3 weeks later on my new advantage card too but leaving it because for some reason they haven't taken the £90 for my order out of my account :haha::haha: So I suppose I've had that for free... so far!

I think I need to resign up for aptimil & cow and gate, I never got those either :-/

Is the Emma's diary pack any good? And the later bounty pack? I've got vouchers to get them but the bounty pack was pants so haven't bothered to pick them up.

My Tesco pack was just full of vouchers for money of johnsons 6 packs of wipes, no thanks!

Asda... I got two and then used the money off vouchers for more when they were £2.50 in boots, so I've barely spent anything on millions of size 1's :happydance::happydance:

Out of the Bounty and Emma's Diary packs, these are the freebies I've got (the rest was just bloody leaflets!)

2 x Huggies nappy (one in each pack)
2 x mini packs of Huggies wipes (one in each pack)
A teabag :haha:
Fruit flakes
Miniature pot of Sudocrem
1 x Fairy non bio washing tables (as in 2 tablets, not a whole pack)
Some iron drops

I think that's it - I can't really remember everything but it wasn't as much as what the little adverts I've seen suggest. If it doesn't involve going out of your way it is worth getting them cos there are a few freebies in there but you can see you aren't missing much if you can't be bothered!

if you sign up to the mothercare and babiesrus websites, you get some pretty good vouchers through (eg £40 when you spend £300+ on a cot/cotbed, £3 off £30+ moses basket etc etc)

also, if you sign up to the mamas and papas website, and request a brochure, they send you a free £5 gift card in it. has to be used within 30 days so bear that in mind. my first expired, so i then used a different email address and OH's name with our same postal address and got another voucher. you could do the same at the same time to get £10 :)

the sainburys one was great, they send you a voucher for if you buy a pack of huggies newborn nappies, you get the free set mentioned above which is worth £9.99. also contains a normal size imperial leather shower gel and an antibacterial handgel in it

if you sign up to the mothercare and babiesrus websites, you get some pretty good vouchers through (eg £40 when you spend £300+ on a cot/cotbed, £3 off £30+ moses basket etc etc)

also, if you sign up to the mamas and papas website, and request a brochure, they send you a free £5 gift card in it. has to be used within 30 days so bear that in mind. my first expired, so i then used a different email address and OH's name with our same postal address and got another voucher. you could do the same at the same time to get £10 :)

the sainburys one was great, they send you a voucher for if you buy a pack of huggies newborn nappies, you get the free set mentioned above which is worth £9.99. also contains a normal size imperial leather shower gel and an antibacterial handgel in it

Thanks _dreamer_. I have signed up to the Sainsbury's baby club but I don't seem to have got anything. Might sign up again!

I bought my cot with Mamas and Papas last week and they had an offer on so I got a free £15 gift card which I've just spent on a Tommee Tippee grooming kit (which was £15). I signed up a new account as you get 3% cashback via Greasy Palm (it all helps) so I should get that £5 voucher.

Oh, and today I spent a £10 voucher in Babies R Us. We were in there the other week staring at car seats and a lady came up and gave us 20% off so we bought the car seat and a £10 voucher came with the receipt. I therefore got 8 muslin cloths for 98p!

I am on a bargain hunting mission. Going to sign up for Saino's again :0)

Meh !! not got any of the free bottles from various companies or the cuddlys or the pampas starter pack through yet :(

All I seem to get through is cow and gate booklets which would be great if my baby was even born and weaning.

Oh, huggies website give you £2 off any nappies too (can print it twice, just press the back button but you can only print it from one computer once), I think it gives about a month to use them. Yet another lot of emails but they do tell you when shops have offers on them. You get huggies £2 off natural fit in the boxes of newborn.

The £2 off newborn voucher from the asda pack can be used to buy the pack for the sainsburys gift and they don't need to be size 1 - the travel changing mat with space for wipes & nappies seems really handy for if I don't want to take my changing bag.

Is that where I got the nappy in my drawer? :laugh2: Did the £2 off pampers voucher come from the bounty bag too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->