Freezing! Can anyone help?

kermie219

Reaction score
Ok...so we are going back to Colorado for Christmas where today is -16F so it is freeezing cold and snowing and I can't fit into my coat anymore:( SO please please please where do I go for a fairly inexpensive maternity jacket??? I can't justify spending £60 on a coat I won't fit into for more tan 4 months! anyone??? we are leaving in less than 2 weeks so if I am going to order online or something I best do it today!

thanks girls!!!

ebay, or have you looked in second hand shops?
xxx

also try freecycle, I am assuming it's colorado US? You might be able to get it for free in the area where you're going.

I have to say I'm also worried about this. I nearly can't zip up my own winter jacket and like you, can't justify the cost of the new ones I've seen online. There are no maternity shops where I live and the ones in the next town over are way over my budget. I've looked on ebay once but wasn't happy at all with the ones I saw. I am a size 16 as it is so my choices are more limited. I am going to look again now real soon as maybe something new has come up. I don't want to feel like a frump bag during winter so I would like to find something relatively fashionable. Best of luck to you :)

It seem as though good winter maternity wear it hard to find. I bought myself a think jumper much bigger than my normal size and it fit quite well, although the front is rising above my bump now and I doubt I will be able to wear it much longer. But it lasted a while and was cheap too.

I've just been wearing one of my husband's coats. We have a lovely coating of snow here this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->