FRER are too expensive for this :/

Congrats! H&H 9 months! I hope that you two can work it out and that things get better!

Hey lovely checking in to see if you guys are OK? :hugs: xx

Oh, I updated my journal but not here. I started spotting Friday of last week and today it turned into full flow so at least I don’t have to feel as guilty anymore.

will be sorting out some birth control though because I had a realization at the park with the 3 little ones today that I just don’t have it in me for 4 babies alone

Oh, I updated my journal but not here. I started spotting Friday of last week and today it turned into full flow so at least I don’t have to feel as guilty anymore.

will be sorting out some birth control though because I had a realization at the park with the 3 little ones today that I just don’t have it in me for 4 babies alone
I am sorry about the miscarriage, the lines looked so good!!!!
I know it must be hard for you even if you felt a bit guilty but take care of yourself and give yourself some time to just be settled.
An really big hug!

Awww lovely so sorry to read this the tests looked so good aswell sending you huge :hugs: xx

I feel like I knew something wasn’t right since the beginning. Just that nagging feeling in the back of my brain, so I’m not surprised or even really upset.

with Grace William and Harry, I never questioned my lines and my brain never told me too. It wasn’t as strong as lots of the others but my heart knew something wasn’t right.

so, tonight I’m having some wine and I’m having a little smoke and I’m going to just sit and watch my family and be so so soooooo thankful for the things I have because 6 years ago I never thought that I would even have these little monsters in my life at all.

So, just for fun because the bleeding has not let up;

top test- dunked in the toilet
middle test- half/half water/urine
bottom test- urine.

just took it to make sure they’re getting lighter.

ED7566F8-4FB1-4D27-B777-A2CD30D34877.jpeg

I will say that I’ve never gone this far and had a miscarriage so this is still new territory for me. I usually either experience chemicals before 4.5 weeks or carry the baby to term.

Awww hun I'm so sorry :hugs:. How far along were you?

For me personally, it's taken 8 days to 3 weeks for me to get a true negative on an hpt after a miscarriage and I've miscarried anywhere from 4.5 weeks to 14 weeks. I would def test again in a few days to a week to see what your lines are doing. And watch for signs of infection or an ectopic unless you are thinking of calling the doctor for labwork and an ultrasound to see for sure what is going on. But :hugs:.

Thank god the levels are dropping quickly. I’m ready to be done with this.

19A529A2-2212-45F4-A4D2-A86B9AFA00FE.jpeg

I feel your pain. I tested yesterday 11 days post miscarriage and lines are still strong. Soul destroying seeing a positive but no baby. I hate the fact I want my tests to back to negative but its the only way I know it's all done with :(

I hope your tests come back negative soon so you can have closure too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->