FRER are too expensive for this :/

Sooo beautiful!
Congratulations!
Pregnancy is so weird with the random symptoms, I had an eye twitch for a month straight with this one. wtf.

Have you talked to hubby yet?
I have not. I’m totally not lying when I say I’m not telling him until I absolutely have to.

I honestly don’t know how excited he’s going to be about it.

I have not. I’m totally not lying when I say I’m not telling him until I absolutely have to.

I honestly don’t know how excited he’s going to be about it.

Does he want another baby? Can't remember if you said he was going to get a vasectomy because he was done having kids. Then you ended up being pregnant last cycle and I'm sorry you had a loss and are now pregnant again just seems like if he didn't want another you wouldn't be again right now. You shouldn't have to be afraid to tell him. That don't seem right.

Not sure if ii said congrats ❤

I could be mixing u up with another lady wasn't sure.

@JessaBear36 no, you're right, I think he said not for her to take her steroids cause he didn't want another baby :( I agree that perhaps he doesn't truly feel that way, as it's easy to prevent another baby if you really don't want one!

Nicole, congratulations. The progression looks great. How do you usually feel in your first tri? Will you have to hide sickness etc from him if you don't want him to know? will you wait to tell him until after an ultrasound? I hope it all goes well and he is supportive!!

Wow those lines look great! Hope your DH reacts better than you fear he will when you tell him. As @MrsKatie said if he really had wanted to prevent a pregnancy he could’ve done so maybe he was in an undecided place himself and he will hopefully be happy and supportive when you tell him :). Fx’d! <3

Last test. I’m satisfied with the progression.

I’m trying to figure out how to tell him, truth be told I knew I was about to ovulate when he initiated sex and I didn’t tell him so I’m feeling a little guilty because I could have said something but I didn’t.

00E9BC13-5F41-467B-BF07-2DC3E214AFAA.jpeg 145B07AF-0D6E-46EB-93CF-CFE0E2B47A2E.jpeg

Hope you can find a way to tell him ❤️

Such lovely lines!

OH man you should have told him you were about to ovulate since you knew. That don't seem fair to him. Not being mean just saying. I wouldn't be surprised if he's upset about it at first. You should just tell him now. Don't seem right to hide it from him.

There is definitely something deeper going on, like a fundamental piece that's missing between the two of you that's allowing these things to happen that are actually deeply distressing and unacceptable in a marriage or in any respectful relationship. You know he doesn't want kids (to the point where he actually said you should force a miscarriage, which is something I'd never be able to move past) and yet you don't tell him you're ovulating before sex. That is a fundamental lack of respect for him, and it's scary to think of bringing a baby into a dynamic like that. At the same time, he SAYS he doesn't want more kids, to the point he actually thought it was acceptable to say something that terrible to you (about not taking your steroids), and yet he's having unprotected sex with you. Whether or not you tell him you're ovulating, if he truly doesn't want more kids why did he do that? Even if he thought you'd already ovulated or that it was weeks away, why would he risk that? It's all very confusing.

I really truly hope you guys can get to the root of this and build something strong for the kids you have and the one on the way.

:hugs: whatever you choose to do in your marriage and your life, it’s not our place to judge... every home, relationship, beliefs, dynamic, etc is different. Anyways, your progression looks lovely and I wish the best for you, whatever that ends up being! x

There is definitely something deeper going on, like a fundamental piece that's missing between the two of you that's allowing these things to happen that are actually deeply distressing and unacceptable in a marriage or in any respectful relationship. You know he doesn't want kids (to the point where he actually said you should force a miscarriage, which is something I'd never be able to move past) and yet you don't tell him you're ovulating before sex. That is a fundamental lack of respect for him, and it's scary to think of bringing a baby into a dynamic like that. At the same time, he SAYS he doesn't want more kids, to the point he actually thought it was acceptable to say something that terrible to you (about not taking your steroids), and yet he's having unprotected sex with you. Whether or not you tell him you're ovulating, if he truly doesn't want more kids why did he do that? Even if he thought you'd already ovulated or that it was weeks away, why would he risk that? It's all very confusing.

I really truly hope you guys can get to the root of this and build something strong for the kids you have and the one on the way.

Yeah, I acted impulsively on this one and there’s not really an excuse for it.

it wasn’t payback for that comment, if that’s what you’re thinking but you also can’t just shut off the knowledge of cervical mucous after 10 years of ttc, it was selfish not to tell him, and I’m not above admitting when I’m wrong.

Lol I’d buy him a Sympathy card and include your darkest test. It is what it is...make it funny
I second this! It takes two tango. Unless he truly doesn’t know where babies come from, he’s on the hook just as much as you are. It is what it is, sounds like a good long conversation would do some good either way, congrats! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->