FRER- bfp or false positive/indent?

nikki_

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

Need second opinions on the lines I got this morning. The darker line I took in the morning and fell asleep so I don't know when the line showed up. :wacko: but the lighter one I just took and it showed up within the 3 minutes and got darker by 5.

I'm nervous because I've heard so many horror stories about false positives with frer! And I haven't gotten any positives with wonfo or ept. Any thoughts??

Ps, lighter one isn't frer, but the first response brand. Not sure if the false positives are frer specific

Attachments

• IMG_2756.jpg
    IMG_2756.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 107
Looks like a bfp. . . but, I am not really sure. . is it pink?

I think Bfp! Do you have another frer you can take?

The darker one is definitely pink but the lighter one is harder to tell. Not sure if they have different sensitivities or what. Have you had any positive/negative experiences with first response?

No, they were out at the store i was so mad! I'm going to try another store tomorrow. The only ones they had were generic brand and came up negative

The one looks like a definite bfp, yet the other looks indent ish but could just be your urine wasn't as concentrated or because it's a different brand. Good luck with your next test.

It does look like a BFP but I would test again just to be sure. Good luck :flower:

Caved and found a store with Frer's. This came up before the 3 minute mark!! It looks more pink in person. There's no way a false positive would show that quickly and on tests from separate boxes right?? I'm just cautious because 2 other "early test" brands still show negatives :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 102
Excellent line. Different tests have different sensitivities so I wouldn't stress it. Congrats! An early digital (fr gold or cb weeks) should detect based on that line if you want reassurance

That's absolutely a BFP! Congrats! :D

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back