FRER evap at 6dpo! Beware ladies they do happen! Update it was an evap :/

I got an evap with frer the other day so I opened it and it was quite obvious when I turned the strip over as to what caused it. Got me excited for a second!x

I got an evap with frer the other day so I opened it and it was quite obvious when I turned the strip over as to what caused it. Got me excited for a second!x

Awww thats pants... im pretty sure the pics ive uploaded are pretty much an evap. There sooo convincing though when it looks abit pinky grrrrrrrrrrr stupid things x

Well exactly 7 days since i started spotting, and i got a Big Fat NO!!! on a FRER :(... Boo. But i suppose its not long till i O, so i can do all this all over again lol x

So the previous test i did was most deffo an evap x

Here is my FRER and an ovulation test.... FRER Deffo BFN :(.... Oh well x

Attachments

• P1050736.jpg
    P1050736.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 32
Babee I was surprised by your latest post..I am wodering if you had a chemical pregnancy??:shrug:

Babee I was surprised by your latest post..I am wodering if you had a chemical pregnancy??:shrug:

I really dont know hunnie... I did pass a large clot on the second day which was 1 days before AF was due and there was something that told me that if i was pregnant then i certainly wasnt anymore :cry:

This has taught me though, not to test untill AF is due or late x

Hey babee ohhh am sorry bt bfn.....im thinkin same as AS maybe you had a chemical??? Not nice i know as ive had 3 early m/c's but if you have then u r likely to be extra fertile this month so get bd'ing!!! I had bfn aswell today so my line was defo an evap! Bloody evil things! Lol!!! Hope we get our BFP's soon hun! As for me im done testing this month, just want af to arrive so i can move on, 1 more af after that til we TTC again! Yaaaayyyy! xxx:hugs:

awww im sooo sorry to hear about your angels hunnie.... I just had a gut instinct that something wasnt right... Im trying everything this month to get a Sticky Bean!!!:)

Maybies this is the month for you??? Fingers crossed :) x

No babes not my month...we werent even TTC but had a wee accident one day and i tested positive for ovulation the same day!! Lol! DH said there was a tiny bit of spermys in me but i know im not pg.....xx think im just down road from you anyway! My brother n sis in law live in hartlepool!! I live near Yarm, u know it??? Wud be nice to get our BFP's together n be bump buddies xxxx:hugs:

Dnt be disheartened by your chemical (if it was), your little beanie is looking down on you and will be back wiv you very soon, good luck fellow northerner chick! xxx:hugs:

Just thought Id join the BAN FRER club...look at mine.

IMAG0270[1].jpg

Hmmmmm....looks suspiciously like a BFP to me!! Similar to my evap but looks bit more pinky! U tested again since hun?? xxxx

Hmmmmm....looks suspiciously like a BFP to me!! Similar to my evap but looks bit more pinky! U tested again since hun?? xxxx

no no, this was after the test sat a while...and Its not pink to me, in real life... plus today after I took this picm I took it apart and let it sit it and it almost completely dissappeared! The test becomes thicker and like white paint! and it was pretty much gone. Isnt that CRAZY how thick of a line it is?? Horrible... Plus I took a HUGE temp dive today so my period will be here soon Im sure. Its due on sunday... :growlmad:

Awww hun, you never know though.......they are so nasty those evil evaps but ive heard of ladies getting indents and then getting a nice bfp the next day...when i was pg last month i had what looked like an evap after a couple of hours then tested next morning and got a faint pink line, sadly ended a 2 weeks later in a m/c, but hey bfp's do occur from what look like evaps!!! Heres my BFN from this evening........ugh!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 32
Awww hun, you never know though.......they are so nasty those evil evaps but ive heard of ladies getting indents and then getting a nice bfp the next day...when i was pg last month i had what looked like an evap after a couple of hours then tested next morning and got a faint pink line, sadly ended a 2 weeks later in a m/c, but hey bfp's do occur from what look like evaps!!! Heres my BFN from this evening........ugh!

It sucks that we know where that indent is on the test because I can see it now on EVERY FREAKING FRER! I can see it on your test, but its just not a BFP yet! You havent started your period yet tho right?? Youre still in! I just know Im out because of that temp drop.... It was a HUGE temp drop. My temp was 98.6 yesterday and 97.5 today! like whoa! lol Im so sorry to hear about your m/c! :(

Oh babe im driving myself nuts with these freakin bloody frers and ic's! I see a line on my pic but not really sure if there IRL! LOL! I nearly died when i saw pic on here! LOL! Ugh, im sure its an evap as its been nearly 30 mins since i did it, i do see a line in some lights but not in others, damn evaps! Im due my af in 4 days i think but had a m/c last cycle so not quite sure when she will arrive, think im 8 or 9dpo.......i just dont know anymore! LOL! Not sure bout your temp drop as i dont temp hun......wish i could give you some answers, think your best bet is too test again tmorrow or wait see if af arrives sunday.....hmmmmm think id be testing again tmorrw though! LOL! xxx

Oh babe im driving myself nuts with these freakin bloody frers and ic's! I see a line on my pic but not really sure if there IRL! LOL! I nearly died when i saw pic on here! LOL! Ugh, im sure its an evap as its been nearly 30 mins since i did it, i do see a line in some lights but not in others, damn evaps! Im due my af in 4 days i think but had a m/c last cycle so not quite sure when she will arrive, think im 8 or 9dpo.......i just dont know anymore! LOL! Not sure bout your temp drop as i dont temp hun......wish i could give you some answers, think your best bet is too test again tmorrow or wait see if af arrives sunday.....hmmmmm think id be testing again tmorrw though! LOL! xxx

Im sorry you are def in a difficult situation!! I am going to try to hold out no more testing because it just makes me sad! Period will come sunday and it will be a new cycle! yay! hahaha... KEEP us posted!!! :hugs:

Well i got one more frer left so i will do it with fmu as i normally get my bfp's around 9/10 dpo and if its BFN then im out.....im not that bothered though as i feel my body needs a rest.....so either way i will be happy....big hugs and lets keep updating one another, good luck xxxxxx

No babes not my month...we werent even TTC but had a wee accident one day and i tested positive for ovulation the same day!! Lol! DH said there was a tiny bit of spermys in me but i know im not pg.....xx think im just down road from you anyway! My brother n sis in law live in hartlepool!! I live near Yarm, u know it??? Wud be nice to get our BFP's together n be bump buddies xxxx:hugs:

Dnt be disheartened by your chemical (if it was), your little beanie is looking down on you and will be back wiv you very soon, good luck fellow northerner chick! xxx:hugs:

Yeh your very close to me :)... we go to yarm (night drinking) quite often lol... :) its a small world lol

well it only takes 1 little spermy as my OH keeps reminding me lol... so ya never know, and ive found when i relax and give up trying i fall pregnant lol...

Would be fabbbbbb to be bump buddies :) fingers crossed for both of us x

Can everyone please post when the line showed up :D

I couldnt really say for mine, as i did it on the morning we were going on holiday... So i did it and watched it for 1 minute, then i did mean to take it away with us so i could check at 10 mins.... but everything was hectic and forgot it Oppps... So my pics are 3 days old :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->