FRER evap at 6dpo! Beware ladies they do happen! Update it was an evap :/

Definate evap girls, af surprised me at 6am this morning!! Oh well only one more af to go before TTC again, whahoooi! Hope i have another short cycle....good luck to those waiting to get BFP's and those TTC xxxx

((((HOPES))) I CANNOT BELIEVE IT..I am in shock that a FRER would lie,,,I am sorry baby cakes!:cry::hugs:

My update: went to hospital Saturday! They wouldnt scan through the emergency room but they checked my cervix and it is closed. The did a HCG test and it went up to 35000 (it was 25800 last week Sunday)..So idk? Is this normal? My cervix is closed so thats good.. My scan is in 2 days.. : ( My OH left me..packed and moved..I am better off either way though it hurts!:cry::shrug::cry:

Ohhh Asibling I'm so sorry to hear that! She doesn't deserve you anyway, you deserve an OH that is kind, supportive, caring, and super loving! :( I know you will be ok though...you are a strong woman!!! :) And totally awesome about your cervix and your levels! I think that's a good sign!!!! I can't wait to hear how your next scan goes! :hugs:

thanks missa..It means tons to me to hear this from everyone..It is holding me together..if it was not for you and this board, and my little girl, I would be in trouble. I mean big trouble,, I am that devistated!:cry::hugs:

Thank god for our little angels! My babies are the only thing that keep me going in times like that, they are so incredible! Im happy for you that you have your little girl to keep your head up :) At least you know she's not going anywhere! :) And no matter what happens she will love you more than anything in the world! :hugs:

aw missa your words are so true and sweet..thank you soo soo much! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"