Frer evap

monroea

Mommy to Riley
Reaction score
Is this one of those frer evaps that everyone keeps talking about. Came up in two minutes. I'm not sure the camera will capture it.

20190304_052819.jpg

Looks like a bfp to me, good luck Hun x

Usually my frers are snow white so I just wondered if these are the infamous evaps.

Top was last night. Bottom was this morning.

IMG_20190304_101000.jpg

I learned through research and calling their hotline that a true line will be there after 24 hours. If you check the test next day and line is gone then it is not a true positive. This was the statement their customer service rep gave me.

I see those lines, hope its the start to your bfp, gl mama!

I see it! Frers do tend to have evap lines but fx that’s the start of a bfp cos I see it quite well! Xx

This was a clinical guard that I did earlier today. I'm not seeing anything so I'm guessing the frer was an evap.

20190304_150323.jpg

Please be careful with FRER. I had lines like that last cycle the same day that my beta came back at 1. They were even a little darker.

Please be careful with FRER. I had lines like that last cycle the same day that my beta came back at 1. They were even a little darker.
Thank you! That's why I posted. I was wanting to see what everyone's evap stories were with frer.

I learned through research and calling their hotline that a true line will be there after 24 hours. If you check the test next day and line is gone then it is not a true positive. This was the statement their customer service rep gave me.
This is the same test from this morning. It's just had time to dry.

20190304_180411.jpg

What’s the sensitivity of the clinical guards? I see something but it looks like an indent where the line should be but that frer is so deceiving if it’s not the start of something!

I see something on the clinical guard as well on all the frers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->