FRER Evaps? OHMIGOD!! Update pg3

I think you ovulated on CD16, that looks about right for your temps, CM, etc. That would put you about 10dpo today, meaning pretty good numbers for digi to read positive! Then a possible implantation dip on CD24? :)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too; but I've always had such a clear, non confusing chart that this one really threw me for a loop! lol

Thank you for looking at it for me.

I ovulated around CD 17 or as late as 18 in October and my first BFP was at 9 DPO so I am thinking you O'd around the same time as me, based on your tests. :)

I don't see link for chart what page it on?? My chart is wonky this cycle too..I love looking at charts

You ovulated on CD 16 which puts you at 10 dpo. Your implantion dip was 8 dpo CD 24 which is perfect time for you bfps now and the coloring. Congrats, my temps look just like that right now I was like what's with this slow rise? I thought about a new thermometer.

You ovulated on CD 16 which puts you at 10 dpo. Your implantion dip was 8 dpo CD 24 which is perfect time for you bfps now and the coloring. Congrats, my temps look just like that right now I was like what's with this slow rise? I thought about a new thermometer.

I've just never had a rise so slow that FF didn't register ovulation! lol

Hopefully you get the same outcome :bfp: Thanks for looking for me! FF usually does it for me, but with these temps I need reassurance! LMAO.

I just started Metformin this cycle so I was freaking out that the drug was messing with my ovulation! lol

Loving the digi, huge congrats chick! Time for a preggy ticker!! xx

Here's the tests I just took. The FRER is there, but it's not very dark [and my camera isn't the best either]

https://i54.tinypic.com/2vd44df.jpg

https://i54.tinypic.com/2vd44df.jpg

https://i56.tinypic.com/2i9gy01.jpg

Your ic is pretty, the digi is perfect....fr stinks. I didn't get a good line on fr until 14 dpo with my 3rd baby and it was still lighter than the control line and the ic.

Congrats!!
Have a h&h 9!!
:happydance:

Thank you! That really makes me feel better. I was worried that something was wrong because the lines on the FRER are there, they're just really light. I'll keep testing to make sure they darken.

Lines are defo there hun! My Frer's took a cple days to darken hun, i think i ended up leaving a day between testing with Frer and saw a definete difference then. The digi spells it out to you babes! Fab news preggo lady!! xxx

Frer's at the minute are being right Pains in the Back side!!! lol... I use to think i could rely on them... but NOPE lol

Congrats on the Digital Hun... ooo i cant wait to see that word :D x

Your preggas! YAY!!!!

Try to test at least 24 hours apart the frer lines take a couple of days to darken xxxxxxxxxx

Congrats hunni! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->