FRER Gold Digital - Yes, then No?

Teacher1317

Reaction score
Hi all,

First post here - was hoping to introduce myself in a happier and less anxious way, but oh well. This is my first pregnancy and very first BFP after 7 months of NTNP.

I am 11DPO today. I got a very faint BFP on a Sure Predict on the evening of 7DPO. Got positives on Sure Predict, OSOM, and a faint + on the old FRER throughout the day on 8DPO. Yesterday (10DPO) FMU, I got a "Pregnant 1 - 2 Weeks" on ClearBlue Digital and a "Yes" on FRER Gold Digital (I had to hunt down old FRERs, and the Gold Digitals came in the box with the old ones, so I figured I'd just use them). This morning with FMU, I got a "No" on my other FRER Gold Digital. I didn't expect it to say no, so I had already dumped the cup before the results showed up and didn't have a chance to test with any other tests.

Sort of freaking out now... Doesn't feel good that I had a Yes yesterday, and today with the same urine timing I got a No. FWIW, I've noticed that ALL of my FMU tests have been lighter than my others, but it just doesn't feel hopeful that it was a Yes yesterday and dropped to a No today. Has anyone ever had this happen? Anyone have experience with FRER Gold Digitals? I just have such a sinking feeling :nope: Never thought I'd be an obsessive tester, but everything changes once you see that second line pop up.

Thanks in advance, ladies.

Perhaps you're just very early and your urine wasn't as concentrated with the "no" one . Try and hold it for a few hours and test again !
Good luck !!

Definitely test again tomorrow, or if you can, don't eat/drink for three hours and test again later. It could just be a less sensitive test in the lot, who knows? I hope you get a clear BFP again soon!

It might also be a chemical pregnancy, a cousin of mine had that happen to her recently. I'm really crossing my fingers though and hoping it's a good sticky bean for you!

Osom are the MOST sensitive and accurate tests. Less then .1% are false positives. I would go by that one as the only test you need.

Do yourself a favor stop testing and go get bloods done. It is causing stress for nothing! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->