FRER - indent line :( - Update pg.3

That's exactly what happened to me lol! I took 3 tests over 3 days in the photos (9dpo, 10dpo & 11dpo) and just chucked them all in the drawer once a minute or 2 had passed after taking the test, 11dpo went to throw tests in the bin around 6pm and saw that strange grey line on my mornings test! So around 11 hours after taking test, took another that evening on an hour hold and got a pinker line! So do it!! (No pressure!) lol stalking x

I see it but I've had FRER that have looked identical and been evaps 😟 I hope it's not the same in your case. Fingers crossed.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=757243&d=1398157922

This was mine. Hope the link works.

Thank you for sharing. Mine wasn't as obvious as yours. Did yours come up in 2 mins? X

I can't remember now, it was a couple of years ago. I think so or I wouldn't have looked at it.
Frer have huge grooves in them where the test strip 😫 I don't know why some of them do it and others don't. Really hope in your case it's the beginning of a BFP!

https://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t482/RoseArcana90/OPKs/D439A4B2-E309-4924-8A25-97A60A680335_zpsjztdb3vv.jpg

I'm calling it indent line. So dissapointed. Can still see the line but it most definately is grey. Still came up in 2 minutes :(

Ah im sorry chick :-( I'd say that newest photo looks more indent than yesterday's xx FX u get ur bfp soon xxx

Ah im sorry chick :-( I'd say that newest photo looks more indent than yesterday's xx FX u get ur bfp soon xxx

Thanks for replying. We're not TTC atm - but we have been NTNP til I can go on the pill when AF finally arrives. We are hoping to TTC at the end of the year but with my wacky cycles (50-80+ days!) I'm currently undergoing tests for PCOS. Bloods abnormal and got an ultrasound booked for 2 weeks time.

Dr told me to POAS every 2 weeks whilst AF was missing just in case. X

Think mine might be the same as yours now I've seen it. I wasn't ttc but had got excited about the idea of having a second on the way. :(

Stupid indents/evaps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->