Frer is garbage now

monroea

Mommy to Riley
Reaction score
I'm so frustrated with frer now. It used to be my go to brand but now I get crazy evaps. I guess I'll save my money and stick to ic!20181226_103912.jpg

The lines are showing up more than a full day later so I'm pretty confident they are just evaps.

Girl....they are so bad I dedicated a whole thread to telling people to stay away from them! I only trust them now for super strong lines. Other than that they are trash. I don't know what happened to them after the whole curved tests thing.

Girl....they are so bad I dedicated a whole thread to telling people to stay away from them! I only trust them now for super strong lines. Other than that they are trash. I don't know what happened to them after the whole curved tests thing.

Absolutely this!

I have seen so many bad reviews regarding FRER's. I would stay well clear of them :(

I tried to go with the Walgreens brand that's supposed to be equivalent to frer. I see a line in person but have a hard time trusting it. I'm not sure if they give evaps like frer.20181227_124125.jpg

I'm not sure if I can see anything. I've got everything crossed for you though :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->